Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 02:07:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Wait Right There  (Read 440 times)
OutsidetheHermitWalls

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Divorced 2012

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2013, 11:50:37 PM »

Ditto Ditto,

I got a cryptic audio message 4 days after she left our marriage.  We were only married for 7 weeks.  she basically stated in the audio message, that she was not sound, she was not sane.  A presciption of things I would have to do to get better if I wanted this relationship; the one phone call of tears, then email requestion $2500 a month support until she healed.  That was the last conversation it's now 4 months later.  I am divorced.  She extorted me for 10k; filied a restraining order that was of course dismissed... .  it was a fun experience.  i am being facetious.  I am not on disability, pretty much lost my job, emotionallly shut down.  I am slowly making it back.  These people are mentally ill, and in that they are evil.
daintrovert13

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 03:24:20 AM »

they want people to stay in hibernation when my ex recycled me before she was so mad to find a letter i wrote to a women while we was broken up. she was living with her girlfriend at the time and she got mad and questioned me. I said that was my friend we hung out and yes we did sleep together but it ended it wasn't meant to be. You can not fault me for moving on as well, she said ok and life went on later in many arguments shed say go be with so and so i always looked at her like wow. She faulted me for dating and sleeping with another women as a single man its crazy

I can relate.

I had to meet her after 8 months broken up to give her "closure" after she dumped me.

That session basically turned in to a flirting session where she was displaying a lot of jealousy... .  saying stuff like she needed to leave strands of her hair in my car... .  guessing she meant so that no other woman can ride in it. Doing and saying all of this while "engaged" ? I really wondered what was going on in her brain!
freshlySane

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 05:24:35 AM »

they want people to stay in hibernation when my ex recycled me before she was so mad to find a letter i wrote to a women while we was broken up. she was living with her girlfriend at the time and she got mad and questioned me. I said that was my friend we hung out and yes we did sleep together but it ended it wasn't meant to be. You can not fault me for moving on as well, she said ok and life went on later in many arguments shed say go be with so and so i always looked at her like wow. She faulted me for dating and sleeping with another women as a single man its crazy

I can relate.

I had to meet her after 8 months broken up to give her "closure" after she dumped me.

That session basically turned in to a flirting session where she was displaying a lot of jealousy... .  saying stuff like she needed to leave strands of her hair in my car... .  guessing she meant so that no other woman can ride in it. Doing and saying all of this while "engaged" ? I really wondered what was going on in her brain!

attention, affection my ex was so into me because she knew how much i loved her and her r/s was serious as well they had tattoos of each others name on their ring finger and when the r/s broke down she knew id fuel her ego make her feel wanted emotionally and more. They need affection to feel they are deserved of love and good emotion. disordered selfishness i know its not right to label them but disorder or no disorder its insecure selfishness.
freshlySane

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 05:27:02 AM »

Ditto Ditto,

I got a cryptic audio message 4 days after she left our marriage.  We were only married for 7 weeks.  she basically stated in the audio message, that she was not sound, she was not sane.  A presciption of things I would have to do to get better if I wanted this relationship; the one phone call of tears, then email requestion $2500 a month support until she healed.  That was the last conversation it's now 4 months later.  I am divorced.  She extorted me for 10k; filied a restraining order that was of course dismissed... .  it was a fun experience.  i am being facetious.  I am not on disability, pretty much lost my job, emotionallly shut down.  I am slowly making it back.  These people are mentally ill, and in that they are evil.

Im with you my friend im in the same boat broke unemployed broken the whole nine but you know what we are good people. We loved them and in a sane world thats all any real person wants. mentally ill or not its not right. Serial killers are mentally ill and yea i know thats a horrible comparison but they are emotional serial killers.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest