Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found out tonight she's with someone else  (Read 463 times)
maasika

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 08:21:13 AM »

The thing is to not take it personally.We are objects.and get replaced when in their sick mind they believe we abandonned them or were not "here" enough.Mostly in their delusions.Mine left but do=id not leave!He refused to ever have that chat that said:It s over!He ran off with some drug addict he found t the bus stop!whilst ringing me to tell me how he loved me!And told her he had a partner a week later!Then kept contacting me telling me how he loved me for 3 months and when things went wrong with his new mirror,he was both telling her and me how he loved us and wanted a family with both!When confronted abot his lies he told me he never said that to her and was finished withher but in fact was still with her!Now he s in jail for breaking into her place qith a hammer... .  4th time he does that... .  Writes me from jail for support!He has totally devalued her now,and hates her!i want him to stop contacting me,i wish i understood why he an t stop after what he s done.I have no compassion anymore and Fakename I suggest you do the same:See what she is.She will contact you again cos she knows you ll answer and maybe even take her back:Ignore her,see her for what she is,do what i did write her a final letter to tell her what a selfish.conciensless and horrible person she is,that karma will come,that you are too good for her,and to understand you are not in her life,and never want to hear from her again,as you simply do not care.Really Fakename,forget her,she has no heart and no concience:It s all about her.All about her.Selfish and cold hearted.Not worth a tear are they?Only regret and shamethat we allowed them in and were fooled.That s the issue I believe with us victims.But we fear looking at those issues about ourselves and that  s why we like to think we love them:There s noone to love.The person we loved was never there.never.They mirrored for a while to get us and then when they could not control themselves anymore,the real them came out:Shallow,self centered and crual:She never existed like mine never existed:All games:Move away from her and the memories Fakename:Waste no more time and energy ,and live life again.
wanttoknowmore

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 09:19:38 AM »

Fakename,

Getting rid of her from your mind is the right solution. She seems like a big trouble and she most likely will remain this way. It will avoid so much pain in the future. She doesnot deserve a man like you who is true and committed.

Someone better is somewhere for you.
slimmiller

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 01:15:58 PM »

Spinning1227,

Wow, I am hearing my story by reading yours

I am in almost the same boat, just a year or so ahead. We are actually, legally divorced and 'nesting' for lack of a better term. She flops down in hotel and college dorm rooms with every disgusting buck toothed 20 year old Asian college student that will give her the time of day. She thinks my refusing to walk away from my kids and continuing to be a good parent makes her look bad. I never made her look bad, she does an excellent job herself. I mean as I detach, its actually funny Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

How old are your kids? Has there been any legal seperation?

Hang in there Doing the right thing (click to insert in post). Someday our kids will see the obvious
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest