Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 09:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recycled but not together  (Read 344 times)
freshlySane

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 07, 2013, 07:18:41 AM »

yesterday we met she took me to a movie and lunch and we went out for drinks, she apologized for a lot and we had a normal conversation about us. her guy is deployed and she thinks he i cheating on her.  all the while i thought her life was wonderful it was horrible and as though some aspects got better some got worse. We got a hotel and we slept together through out the night it got scary she was contemplating suicide i tried everything to stop her holding her in my arms trying to console her any triggers i knew how to subside them and we talked. I told her about BPD she is diagnosed with Ptsd and i told her some of the criteria co exist i explained it in a way by asking her if she felt this way and if she felt that way i got answers surprisingly she dropped the knife and i spoke to her ( i know it can backfire later on me for tellin her but nothing i did was working and she didnt want to drop the knife honestly i think she would of done it) we left this morning her going back home me im here posting we can not be together because of her kids but we want to. I dont know if this will help her help her current relationship but somehow i see she has made progress on her own and this knew news to her open possibilites that she can be fine now i know the world is real and she might dysregulate and blame me my cross to bear but i saved her life and thats what matters and in the end i got the some form of closure it hurts we can not be but she can finally see that i understand her somewhat and she is loved.

freshlySane

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »

id like your thoughts and experiences im still lost on this still
Vatz

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 08:54:59 AM »

id like your thoughts and experiences im still lost on this still

If she contemplates suicide, call 911. That's it. Her man is deployed. I don't think you want to be the "other man" in this situation.

Also, just get out of it. It seems she's still acting like a freaking teenager. Her life hasn't improved it seems. Tell her to seek therapy and wash your hands of it. Seriously, NOTHING good can come of this.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest