Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 11:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just had the worst rush of guilt ever  (Read 340 times)
jalbright

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 26, 2013, 09:22:46 PM »

It's been almost 2 days since my gfwBPD left and I think just had my worse moment yet. I was remembering the sight of her have an absolute emotion meltdown the night before and the morning of moving. She went back and forth between extreme sadness expressing her love for me and anger scolding me and being irrational. But when she very sad, she was in an uncontrollable sob and physical state, almost paralyzing. It was by far the most emotionally painful moment ive ever seen experiened by someone! I remember the 30 minutes that we literally stood facing one another at the front door bc she was so frozen with fear and sadness that she couldnt open the door to leave for likely last time.

It makes me feel for her so bad, it cripples me imaging the amount of pain she must be feeling. Feeling truely at rock bottom  I almost want to go run to her and hug her just to take that pain away.  I dont know this maybe this is something that is normal to feel possibly. Its just tough to swallow feeling like i was the source of causing someone i love so much hurt. That is a heavy feeling.
confetti

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 09:42:50 PM »

hello, jalbright~

sorry you are feeling this way.

i can relate SO much to the first couple recycles my exBPDbf had put me through, if i left him while he didn't have "back-up" he would leave lots of suicidal threats and cry and beg literally until i would say its fine, sure, stay. countlessly melting down just to stay in the relationship.

I never expected it, I thought our love was so real and so twin-souled... . that he was crying because he really loved me... . but that when "back-up" came around, he simply showed no emotion at all and took the last word and chance to leave to regain power.

I know you are hurting. It is such a nightmare and shock for the first week or so.

She is still your girlfriend? Do you think that the guilt feels better than the pain she causes you?

Small steps... .  
jalbright

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 09:59:27 PM »

Thanks confetti.  Just curious what exactly you meant by "backup"
jalbright

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 10:50:23 AM »

hello, jalbright~

sorry you are feeling this way.

i can relate SO much to the first couple recycles my exBPDbf had put me through, if i left him while he didn't have "back-up" he would leave lots of suicidal threats and cry and beg literally until i would say its fine, sure, stay. countlessly melting down just to stay in the relationship.

I never expected it, I thought our love was so real and so twin-souled... . that he was crying because he really loved me... . but that when "back-up" came around, he simply showed no emotion at all and took the last word and chance to leave to regain power.

I know you are hurting. It is such a nightmare and shock for the first week or so.

She is still your girlfriend? Do you think that the guilt feels better than the pain she causes you?

Small steps... .  

The guilt I've felt these last 2 days is probably the worst emotional pain I've had since a close family members death 5 years ago. Maybe even more so bc there is such a strong element of confusion.  So id say, yes, the guilt is worse than the pain she was causing. But they are two different beasts
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest