Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 11, 2024, 09:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I contact his Ex to have our sons meet?  (Read 351 times)
Rainyren

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: in process of seperation

« on: June 05, 2013, 09:58:07 PM »

When my X was with his X, they had a son. When they broke up she took him to court so he could not see his son unsupervised. She said he was verbally and once physically abusive. Go figure I did not believe her of course. Now I think she was 100% right. But i do suspect she is a handful as well tho. She once had a friend in common with me, and when I was pregnant my Ex wanted to tell her himself. Which is reasonable. But this friend knew that I was pregnant and he respected our wish not to tell her until my x did. When she did found out I was expecting, and she asked our friend about it, he said yes he knew . But it was not up to him to tell her. So she flipped out at him and blocked him from facebook , even tho she only knew this friend for some months and I grew up with this friend. etc etc anyways.

now he does not have contact with his ex or son. she went full non contact. That being said. Now that we are broken up, im tempted to email her and ask her to have our son meet someday. They are after all brothers... .   I know I should wait a bit because my separation is still on going but once the dust settles... . And if I do contact her, i don't think it is smart to tell my X about it, or I should because it is his business also?.,... . ;. What do you guys think?
mamachelle

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:46:50 PM »

Now that we are broken up, im tempted to email her and ask her to have our son meet someday. They are after all brothers... .   I know I should wait a bit because my separation is still on going but once the dust settles... . And if I do contact her, i don't think it is smart to tell my X about it, or I should because it is his business also?.,... . ;. What do you guys think?

Hi Rainyren,

I would write a letter on paper to her reaching out, telling her about his brother and then put it aside for a time when you are all older and have some distance.

Emails can be sent so quickly and accidentally and can be forwarded... .

At this point reaching out will just complicate an already difficult situation.

just my .02

mamachelle
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest