Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 09:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: accepting  (Read 333 times)
mitchell16

« on: October 17, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »

I think while im working through everything is still accepting mine ex has BPD. even though she matches almost all the requirements. Her actions after all of our break ups are BPD to a T. The push/pull, the wording she uses ( im broke and cant be fixed, please don leave me, you abandoned me) My therapist and hers to told me she sure sounded like it. Her telling she once tried to commit suicide, she threaten it once with me, told me she used to be a sex addict, anorexic, addicted to xanax, filed a false report against her father when she was a teen, a whole bunch of exes that where all the "one" but for some reason they all did something wrong with  very little things she did wrong. And I still have trouble coming to terms that she is a sick person. I guess because She acts so normal, she has completed 6 years of college, graduated at the top of her class and nobody sees this in her but me.

But I know she is sick but i find mysefl driftnig back to our good times and it makes it very hard. I have to keep reminding myself over and over that she is messed up and she cant be fixed unless she does the fixing. which she will never do.

Just my thought for the day.
allweareisallweare

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »

There's more than three things which matched my ex - who was diagnosed with BPD there. My ex self-harmed (before my time) took Xanex daily and claimed every relationship she had ended with an argument and then nothingness.

I never think of the good times - I miss the old country of her's, the times I had there, the people connected. I have never at any stage during, since or after the breakup (she rebounded very quickly) thought about the good times induced by her, things she's said, things she did. About 90 per cent of the love was sucked out of me when it was apparent she had committed BPD relationship 'suicide' and went for someone else.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest