Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 06:40:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside the mind of my uBPD x  (Read 455 times)
zsazsa

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: November 22, 2013, 09:02:26 AM »

In response to an email I wrote last week stating busy day, how was your?  Mind you this barrage of emails were in my inbox this morning.  He is try to get me to engage.

yeah busy too thanks for your concern . remember I told yo I had a dentist appointment? hello ah duh? look obviously you are one for one and all for one. I have come to the point as you showed me so far you dont care about nothing but yourself. So you have enlightened my eyes is that its all about you. Especially when you brought up  that I had mentioned if you moved in here and that I would be thrown out of my own house.

Come on now you told me about the battered women you used to take care of club. and I know all about those programs. well do you know about the battered men programs and how there are women who get  their men thrown out and arrested . You being so smart should know that when afight arrises the police always take the womens side.

So for me I have to protect myself . Until the time would be right.

But you are a one sided thinking person with only your feelings being hurt and now you think im bashing you one more time again, rather than unederstanding where im coming from.

as I have ha d said so many time is Common sense is common but it is not with everyone.

Want to be friends start acting like one. I told you long ago im not into e-mails .

Next one.

Okay I have to laugh, because this is funny.

oh and thanks about the mustache you requested. You never since asked about that.? But to let you know I said I would grow it for you and I have. Well to let you know how it is coming. the women at the dentist office loved it and said it looked great on me. so thanks for telling me to grow it.

Makes me feel better about myself as I also noticed other women wer checking me out ! real women ! Wish me luck miss one way Smiling (click to insert in post)

Next

Hey one way. How you doing? I am one happy boy. Good things are happening finally. I love my new tooth ! Smiling (click to insert in post) Plus so many other things are starting Smiling (click to insert in post) Hope all is good with you Ms One way Smiling (click to insert in post)

Next , I have not emailed him.

You know from the past as well as I know all the past about all the terrible horrible things you did to me. not just including all your sarcastic e-mails. that e-mails dont work.

So one way friend , when you come to or if you can even realize then you can call me. No more of these e-mails from you as you know why.

And Finally

Oh by the way. Thanks for the invite for Thanks Giving, that's a good way to start your what ever you were thinking of trying. Common sense tells me that if the tides were turned I would definetly had invited you. Maybe you are just too afraid that I would become the life of the party? As you know I am a very happy go lucky person. Good thing I have a taste of Irish blood in me.

That being said dont worry about me Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). as you  wouldn't anyway Laugh out loud (click to insert in post),. But at least a lesser friend called me tonight and asked if I had any plans for thanksgiving and I explained and said no. meaning as I thought  you were were more of a friend as I had explained. Their last words said I desrve much better.

Enjoy Smiling (click to insert in post)

Happy Thanksgiving ,

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest