Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 04:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me guys? 24 hours since we split and she let me know she's on a date  (Read 773 times)
Take2

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2014, 09:40:46 PM »

I still remember the night I found my ex on POF... .    this was 3 years ago... .  

I don't even know what made me think to look, but I somehow had sneaky suspicion... .   and there he was, in one pic without a shirt on... .      We were not broken up.  When confronted, he FLIPPED OUT at me... .   like it was MY FAULT... .    fast foward to now... .   after having one of the best apologies ever for trying to destroy me a month ago (I can't even bring myself to explain what I mean by that) - and telling me after how sorry he was, how much he loves me, does truly want to be together... .    I just found out that he was on Eharmony meeting someone new who he apparently began dating in December and lying about the entire time.  To now suddenly they are exclusive ?   

I hate internet dating and I've never even done it.  I used to tell my single friends to go for it.   Now all I think is that it's gotta be FULL of disordered people... .    

I'm so tired... .   this pain sucks so badly... .
Jayhawk21

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2014, 10:22:35 PM »

Then remove yourself from it. I am NC her.

I maybe be in pain, but now, she can't inflict anymore.
buddy1226

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Separated

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2014, 10:01:24 AM »

I have to do business with where my ex works (the job I got her after she got fired from her last). I had to return a call to her office this morning and she answered the phone. I asked for her boss and she put me on hold for a minute then came back and asked if I needed to leave a message then said he "oh he is off the phone now" and put me through.

I'm not sure she even knew it was me but hearing her voice set me back. I hate this. She has put me through the worst hell of my life and I miss her.  She didn't sound the same. Had a different tone to her voice. I want to call back and feel her out. I won't though. I cant.
TheRoadtoNowhere
rmounsey1

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:58 AM »

Buddy1226

To unexpectedly hear their voice is torment, its like someone walked up to you and punched you right in the face.

last night I was erasing some of my older v/m's and I accidentally got to one of hers, It was so haunting, so devastating to hear my babies perfect, beautiful little voice telling me how much she loved me... I could feel my knees start to buckle under me and I just started crying, couldnt help it, it was like something come over me and I had no control at all.  Its been really bad since then, didnt sleep well at all last night, after a fricken month of pain and misery, I feel like all forward progress has been erased, Im now back to square one again, every time I think this madness cant get any worse, I find that Im WRONG!

Good luck and God bless!
charred

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2014, 10:57:53 AM »

Hearing my exBPDgf's voice ended up costing me a marriage, more than half my stuff... . and a trainload of heartache.

Got conned in to talking on the phone for just a minute... . was 4 yrs getting away from her.

Good luck... stay strong.
Changingman

Relationship status: Daughter 15, Son 14

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »

Hearing my exBPDgf's voice ended up costing me a marriage, more than half my stuff... . and a trainload of heartache.

Got conned in to talking on the phone for just a minute... . was 4 yrs getting away from her.

Good luck... stay strong.

Ha ha ha ha

That's a great post,

When I agreed to phone my x for a first date I said... .

'if only to get her away from that guy who's treating her so bad'

Ha ha ha

His wife was pregnant with his baby and she shagged him for a few months.

She loved that filth and lack of intimacy. Eat it up baby
TheRoadtoNowhere
rmounsey1

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2014, 03:33:03 PM »

ChangingMan,

We are indeed the walking wounded, the shell shocked and the "missing in action"  and PTSD runs rampant amongst all of us.  You can feel it in all of our posts, just as much as any of our BPDex's suffered.  This is our final "parting gift" from them. The "participation trophy", that apparently everybody gets... .

But its really more of a scar that runs long-ways from our heart to our soul, and as with any other major scar, you get that "scar tissue" that we'll feel for the rest of our lives!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest