Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 11:10:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconscious fear present in our concious awareness  (Read 887 times)
Blimblam

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 05:20:15 AM »

I was seeking my entire life something I found it but I basically realized im a figment of someone elses dreamworld. and she is asleep and the point of life is to find her. now how do I wake her up?

im not talking about my ex... .borderlines are like physical manifestations of her in this material world. shes lost and scared... .this is her nightmare... .how do we wake her up?
Blimblam

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 05:26:52 AM »

ill even name drop to get people to take me seriously... .

look up carl jung + sofia myth + redbook
Blimblam

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2014, 06:17:01 AM »

Im really hoping someone else besides me has realized this... .if theres a place people would realize who Sophia is this forum would definitely be the place...
fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2014, 08:55:57 AM »

I understand it now. 
Excerpt
Borderlines show us the path.

[/b]  When they leave they creates a tear all the way to core to our true selves and it is a tormentors path but it leads to "salvation" from the false self.  They are messengers of light living a tormented existance in this realm they did not develop a false self so they are not fully of this world. They are here to show us  the light through the darkness within our own minds. She was my muse that inspired the fools journey to the light.

Yes!  To me this is the gift of a relationship with a borderline; the pain motivates us to dig deep to who we really are, and you sure are digging BB.  As I've dug I've discovered again and again that she was wrong about me, I really am that awesome dude I think I am, with my perfectly imperfect flaws, and I'm totally good with that.  I've also accepted that the devaluations were just her disorder going through it's phases, and she is not to be taken seriously.  So it's all been very validating.  When these relationships end we need compassion, empathy and validation, and some of the most powerful versions are the ones we give ourselves; the ability to self-validate has been a godsend for me, and discovering myself anew, and embracing it, has been the main gift of the relationship.

So what if BPD has survived evolution for a purpose?  What if certain people end up with it to help the people they touch find themselves?  What if it's true that the teacher appears when the student is ready, and teachers come disguised sometimes?  What if everything happens for a reason and it serves us?

We are never fools though; everyone always does the best they can with what they have.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and maybe it's time to focus on gratitude that we've been shown the light, so we can find our way to a better tomorrow, the life of our dreams.  One man's hallucination; I'm runnin' with it... .
Blimblam

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2014, 01:22:46 PM »

I understand it now.  Borderlines show us the path.  When they leave they creates a tear all the way to core to our true selves and it is a tormentors path but it leads to "salvation" from the false self.  They are messengers of light living a tormented existance in this realm they did not develop a false self so they are not fully of this world. They are here to show us  the light through the darkness within our own minds. She was my muse that inspired the fools journey to the light.

Yes!  To me this is the gift of a relationship with a borderline; the pain motivates us to dig deep to who we really are, and you sure are digging BB.  As I've dug I've discovered again and again that she was wrong about me, I really am that awesome dude I think I am, with my perfectly imperfect flaws, and I'm totally good with that.  I've also accepted that the devaluations were just her disorder going through it's phases, and she is not to be taken seriously.  So it's all been very validating.  When these relationships end we need compassion, empathy and validation, and some of the most powerful versions are the ones we give ourselves; the ability to self-validate has been a godsend for me, and discovering myself anew, and embracing it, has been the main gift of the relationship.

So what if BPD has survived evolution for a purpose?  What if certain people end up with it to help the people they touch find themselves?  What if it's true that the teacher appears when the student is ready, and teachers come disguised sometimes?  What if everything happens for a reason and it serves us?

We are never fools though; everyone always does the best they can with what they have.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and maybe it's time to focus on gratitude that we've been shown the light, so we can find our way to a better tomorrow, the life of our dreams.  One man's hallucination; I'm runnin' with it... .

Lol Awsome.  I'm convinced that the borderline is Mary Magdalene and the Virgin Mary is like a sleeping giant and this world is her unconscious mind and she exits in it as the divine spark of life and manifests in it in the human form of borderlines and if we look at borderlines this is obviously her nightmare. We are her dream characters.  And mother Mary is under a spell keeping her asleep by The Lord of this realm "sauron" of lord of the rings so to speak. Mother Mary would be sleeping beauty.

This myth is known as the myth of Sophia it existed in early Christianity in fact I believe it is the basis for it. And the basis of the knowledge of behaviorally modern man beginning about 30,000 years ago the same myth as the Venus of willendorf.  Anatomically modern man existed for

Like 200,000 years before he awakened his mind.

I basically had a spiritual awakening and realized these realizations I had were the basis for Gnosticism which is the for runner of existential philosophy and depth psychology.  The same stories exist within Hinduism and Buddhism. But have been adapted to eastern society so it fits within the contextual framework of thiir culture but has it's roots in the west with the Aryan's.  The Venus of willendorf. The myth of Sophia. Sleeping beauty. Rupunzel. The Venus. Hathor. The Virgin Mary and Mary magdaline.
Blimblam

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2014, 02:03:51 PM »

What I'm saying is it's not a myth we are the subconscious mind of a greAter entity experiencing itself subjectively this is a dream. How does one awaken Ina dream and convince their fellow dreamers they are all sleeping?  Through stories to give us hints and art. Archetypical dream symbols.  When I realized a bunch of symbols flashed in my mind. 
Blimblam

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 03:43:24 PM »

I just looked up Greek mythology to find the realization I had and found it and is considered the most sacred of mysteries in the Greek religion.

www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_mysteries
fromheeltoheal

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 04:21:39 PM »

You go Blim!  I choose to look inside for answers, since they're all there and I can rely on them today, although considering different viewpoints adds perspective and can be validating.  Keep it up man!  I'm sure there was a borderline or two hangin' out in ancient Greece, who knows, maybe someone will consider bpdfamily posts mythology one day!
Blimblam

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2014, 07:31:25 PM »

Thanks yes my answers are coming from within emotions I process then my mind makes connections of things I internalized from out side of me.  But I had like this life changing epiphanie and had a flash in my mind of like the most ancient figurine In history and it like mellded with my memories and unlocked a secret.  While I listening to the song sleeping beauty by a perfect circle. And all of a sudden a bunch of symbols images and memories like told me an emotional story like the mystery was unraveled and I knew who I was.  I was crying so hard and it was an intense experience. I decided to look up the mystery revealed to me and then see it is a story repeat over and over as the esoteric mystery parts of pretty much every religion in the ancient civilizations. And it all connects back to a figurine from 30,000 years ago.

So now I am working on trying to  get into writing like the imagery of my realizations because I need to make this Into a story.  And maybe try my hand at creating a screenplay. I'm not much of a writer and I have no skills in the latter but I recieved the message. And I need to find a medium to express it.
Blimblam

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »

Basically the borderline is the goddess decended and lost looking for the lost parts of herself In her nightmare.  Those parts of herself are found in us she's looking for us to save her to wake up she wants to wake up from this nightmare she's trying to become lucid. This is the underworld to her.  And the parts of herself she is looking for is the divine spark at the core of each one of us. In our uncoincious in our underworld.
Perfidy

Relationship status: Divorced/18 years Single/5 months that I know of.

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »

There's nothing mystical, magic, fantastical, illusory,supernatural or other conjuring of the mind going on anywhere except in the mind. This is one of the hardest things to understand. The mind is a servant not the master. One of the most prolific errors of all time. Know thy self. The mind is necessary for survival. A tool. Used properly, a very useful tool.
fromheeltoheal

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2014, 08:55:53 PM »

Excerpt
it is a story repeat over and over

Yes.  Human nature hasn't changed much for millennia, and the ancients had a bead on it, useful.  I thought I found god at the bottom of a bong once, and I was right, in that all we need is within us now, it's just a matter of perception and focus.  If assigning ancient mythology to your borderline helps you detach, or at least shifts your focus so you can better your life, I say whatever works man.  I look forward to the next Fatal Attraction... .
Blimblam

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:01 PM »

Idk man I found her I found Sophia. Carl Jung seems to think it is the main point to all this and I have to agree. It is what it is but it's not what we thought it was.  And who we are is not who we think we are.  I recirved a heavy dose of gnosis yesterday and the myth of Sophia was revealed to me.  I saw the saw it the way I saw it and looked up to see if the myth already existed and it does and it is at the very core of the mystery schools of the ancients. It's nice to see it backed up like that.  

I wasn't looking for that story it just came to me. Is it just an archetypical expression of the mind? Maybe, but I think it's the truth.  It fits in with this world is a simulation things I see places. In fact a lot of things fit Into it.  
Blimblam

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2014, 09:07:17 PM »

I recieved a memory and the Venus if willendorf and story of Jesus and the two Mary's and he father all came together so did object relations.  But this was all my own personal story I lived I relized this is her dream and she's trying to wake up.  I looked up te story and found it repeating over and over in history after my realization.  Not only that but it seems to be the core story at the heart of the mystery schools.
Blimblam

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »

My mom is a borderline too so I recognize her. I read through a bunch of related myths and if I take bits and pieces of each I can almost create the story that came to me. The thing is I didn't know about all those stories. I had seen the figurine like 15 years ago in school. And I learned about Christianity in Sunday school 20 years ago and I didn't pay attention. I read an extremely brief passage about Sophia the other day but it was like 5 sentences and not descriptive.

I will reinterpret the myth it will be my great work if no one else seems to know than I guess it's my life purpose.  The thing is I have no doubt about this I'm going to go see the main gnostic write speak on Friday and try to talk to him he's like the main scholar of today on the subject. I didn't find it through research I found it in life and heard the myth in story form just as much as anyone that has been through American public school system.
Blimblam

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2014, 09:41:34 PM »

It totally makes sense why I am exclusively attracted to a particular borderline type.  Each time their art is almost identicle. My exs art is one of the main things that unlocked the mystery.
Narellan

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2014, 09:59:40 PM »

I think it would be great for you to write these ideas all down BB. Writing is very therapeutic and it helps us process things better. I would take these thoughts with you to your next T appointment and work through some of it with your T. And who knows... .Maybe one day you will write that screenplay  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
Blimblam

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »

I think I'll just write the Sophia myth and write down my visions and them I'll interpret Christopher Nolan's batman in a blog later on and a bunch of tool song attract their attention and get in touch with the occult societies and have other people translate it for me. I have vision other people have much more practical skills of expression than me.  I'm thinking Christopher Nolan or maybe Steven soderberg I like their work.
Blimblam

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2014, 10:46:56 PM »

When I went into the woods I got extremely in depth into my knowledge of the yin yang and the divine feminine spirit within nature. I could explain all kinds of thing in terms of yin yang and the microcosm of the macrocosm. I developed a very advanced refined meditation practice.  I don't have any of those skills but if I had found Sophia then I had forgotten. I remember hitting a wall in my psyche I could not go past.  I went way way past that point being broken down in my interaction with my ex I will have to develop and refine my skills of focusing and channeling the mind but it is the insight within it's depths that is the most difficult to access.

We've all heard the expression life is but a dream.  Knowing who the dreamer is though Laugh out loud (click to insert in post) I mean that's mind boggling stuff.
Blimblam

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2014, 10:54:36 PM »

We've seen her, Sophia, in our exs eyes. That scared distant look like she's from a different universe and she's soo so far away from home and she's lost. The sadness.  The real her the suffering of not being of this world and being trapped within. And when you look deeply within you can see someone trapped a billion light years within the abyss.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest