Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 05, 2024, 01:21:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here i am... again  (Read 756 times)
willtimeheal

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Relationship status: Split 4-2013 trying to work it out

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 10:04:48 AM »

Well I did it yesterday. Finally had enough of the bull. Finally told her how I felt about how things were and what I wanted and if it wasnt possible then it was time I walk away. I snapped when she told me so.e things about her brother. That was the last straw for me. The relationship with the brother is gross. It is a little too close.  He has no friends and he has destroyed any relationship he has had.  He is very very mentally ill and alcoholic and he is extremely possessive and doesn't like to share my gf. They are a little too close. Like I said gross.

So I told her yesterday she can either date me or date her brother. Because this is no longer fair to me. I said  other things too. She got so angry and peeled out of the parking lot.

I felt like the biggest brick was lifted off my shoulder. And all I did was laugh. I laughed because of how mad she got. She got mad because she knew I was right. I am done being a doormat.

freedom33

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »

He is very very mentally ill and alcoholic and he is extremely possessive and doesn't like to share my gf. They are a little too close. Like I said gross.

I was never this paranoid until I met my ex but here we go... .Are you sure that he is really her brother?
willtimeheal

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 11:09:19 AM »

He is very very mentally ill and alcoholic and he is extremely possessive and doesn't like to share my gf. They are a little too close. Like I said gross.

I was never this paranoid until I met my ex but here we go... .Are you sure that he is really her brother?

Yes he is her brother. I know this for a fact. I do believe that he is in love with her. He has grabbed her before and he will only date girls that look like her. He gets jealous when she has someone in her life and he doesn't have her full attention. The attachment bond between them is intense. They suffered a ton of physical, emotional, verbal, and probably saw or experienced sexual abuse as children.  He has no one but her since he has destroyed all relationships he has had... .personal, family, and friends. She is all he has. He is verbally abusive, he is rude, obnoxious, and a bigot. But she feels the necessary need to protect him. I refuse to play second to him.

willtimeheal

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 04:03:09 PM »

So I told my BPDgf on Friday she can either have a relationship with me or her brother... .I haven't heard from her in three days. I guess that settles that. Lol.

willtimeheal

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »

Just thought i would post today. I am just sad. I have had a good week but today was hard. I almost broke down at work but was able to pull myself back together. Last Friday I told my BPD she need to make me a priority in her life or we couldn't be together... .I haven't heard from her since. 7 days NC. We work together but we don't have to interact and I can avoid her most of the time. It is still hard.

Today I just wanted to hear from her. I wondered does she think about me and miss me. I know the answers and I think that is what hurts so much. I wish she would have just be honest and tell me it's over but the complete silence is just cruel. I will not contact her but it hurts and in wonder what she is doing and who she is with.

Infared

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 03:08:31 PM »

Just thought i would post today. I am just sad. I have had a good week but today was hard. I almost broke down at work but was able to pull myself back together. Last Friday I told my BPD she need to make me a priority in her life or we couldn't be together... .I haven't heard from her since. 7 days NC. We work together but we don't have to interact and I can avoid her most of the time. It is still hard.

Today I just wanted to hear from her. I wondered does she think about me and miss me. I know the answers and I think that is what hurts so much. I wish she would have just be honest and tell me it's over but the complete silence is just cruel. I will not contact her but it hurts and in wonder what she is doing and who she is with.

Will... .YOU need to tell HER its over, and you can when you decide that you need to love you.  She will string you along right up to the grave. Trust me... .I know.  She could be seeing three other guys AND her brother. She does not care about you or anyone else... .just herself.

Loving you is an inside job. She does not care. Its obvious to all of us.  I know that you are suffering, as did I and I needed people who REALLY cared about me to give me some tough love... .as much as it hurt I had to eventually accept the reality of the situation.

My heart goes out to you.
willtimeheal

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 03:44:40 PM »

Will... .YOU need to tell HER its over, and you can when you decide that you need to love you.  She will string you along right up to the grave. Trust me... .I know.  She could be seeing three other guys AND her brother. She does not care about you or anyone else... .just herself.

Loving you is an inside job. She does not care. Its obvious to all of us.  I know that you are suffering, as did I and I needed people who REALLY cared about me to give me some tough love... .as much as it hurt I had to eventually accept the reality of the situation.

My heart goes out to you.

Thanks Infared.

Trust me her lack of silence has told me it is over. It is over for me. I agree she can be seeing a bunch of others and stringing me along. I decided when I didn't hear from her after three days that I was done... .completely done. Doesn't mean I don't miss her or still want her which is why I am posting here. I am finished riding on the merry go round. It just hurts and I can't help but wonder at times... .but yes I am done.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest