Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 01:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BPD Rage or something else?  (Read 373 times)
Raybo48

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: November 04, 2014, 11:00:57 AM »

My BPD attempted to call me twice (back to back calls) this past Sunday and then followed those up with a text.  She never left a voicemail on those two calls nor did I read the text, which I ended up deleting it.   She called again about a hour later and left me a voicemail, which I did listen to. She was swearing at me and accused me of calling and hanging up on her several times with a blocked number a few minutes prior.

First of all she was intoxicated the entire time, (her sister contacted me to let me know) and secondly I didn't call her at all or terminate any calls.  I wouldn't even be posting this except for one very disturbing thing that occurred afterwards: 

I took a look at her Facebook for the first time in weeks (we are not friends, but she's global) about an hour after her last call and she posted my picture on there (two different ones), my full name, and was calling me a stalker and a psycho.  She had many friends responding giving her advice to file a restraining order, post my phone number on her wall, on and on and on...   It ended up having a string of about 30 responses from her 'friends' that had no clue was lying and the fact that she was drunk.  During all of this I didn't text her or call her or acknowledge that I saw what was unfolding, but I have to admit it was very alarming and disturbing to say the least. 

I didn't sleep well that night because of it so I went back to look around 1:00AM and the entire post had been deleted.

I guess my question here is was that BPD deregulation at it's best/worst, which could have been increased because of her intoxication or something much more troubling?    Even today as I sit here I'm still pretty freaked out about it.   
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest