Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 04:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Actions not words with pwBPD  (Read 412 times)
Splitblack4good

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: January 06, 2015, 02:28:16 AM »

Long story short it's been 2 months now since me and ex BPDgf split up (I endeded it since regrettred it ) shes in a new relationship .

We have stayed in LC . I've been told serval times that you should always look at a pwBPD actions and not take notice of ther words but I'm conffused none the less of both my exes words and actions regarding me since the split. She blocked me from FB , what's app and after an argument on the phone 4 weeks after the split then blocked me on her mobile phone . The same day 5 hours later unblocked me followed by a text message saying " sorry about that earlier I didnt realise you were there ". She was referring to seeing me at a mutuel freinds house and she was with my replacement . I've been left unblocked ever since . Sent her a few texts since then no replys . Got a call out the blue Xmas eve from her wishing me a merry Xmas but at the same time crying and upset and hung up because of it ! I sent her a text on Xmas day asking if she was ok and why ringe all upset the day before ? She replied with " can't talk right now my heads a mess " so I left it to 5 days NC them sent her a text message saying I'm conffused to why she left me unblocked and why ring me Xmas eve and is she having trouble with letting go ? Again got no reply . Then 3 days ago out the blue she rang me again and said this " stop texting me leave me alone ! You dont love me ! I can never forgive you and I will never want to be freinds with you . You have caused me so much hassle you have no idea ! "

Then she continued to say how she has fallen out with all of her freinds and has got no one left and Thers conflict between her freinds and my  replacement as his freinds were also her freinds .

At this time since I had her on the phone and the convo was goin well without us arguing I calmly asked her why if she wants me to leave her alone and stop texting her why has she not blocked me again ? And also if she feels the way she does why even ring me to tell me anything positive or negative and just block me and forget about me ? She didn't answer and changed the subject ! She said a few other semi hateful things and she said she had to go and hung up . I text her twice that day saying shes made it clear to me how she feels and I will not text her or ring her again and il respect what she has asked . By this point I'd given up asking answers to my questions as it's clear she's not goin to give me answers . I've remained NC since (4 days now)

People always say look at actions not words from pwBPD what is my ex trying to tell me or show me by her actions of leaving me unblocked ? By ringing me out the blue twice now just to tell me to leave her alone but be contradicting by her actions to leave me unblocked to still contact her ?

Could this possibly be her testing me to see if I do love her and what attacment is still in place by telling me the opposite and actually wanting me to chase her ?

Surley if she Ment the things she said she would have blocked me right ?

Any opinions and advice please ! I'm staying NC as Ive told her I'm doin what she's asked but at the same time it's like she's asking me to text her still !
Infern0

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 03:03:55 AM »

I'm just going to give you the hard word here.

You need to get the hell away from this woman,  you are so deep in FOG you can't see your hand in front of your face.

"She hasn't blocked me so she must want me to text her"

Please think about what you are saying.  I'm serious.

She just wants to know a connection is in place,  that's it.

Clear your head man,  seriously I'm concerned about your mental state.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 03:06:20 AM »

Long story short it's been 2 months now since me and ex BPDgf split up (I endeded it since regrettred it ) shes in a new relationship .

We have stayed in LC . I've been told serval times that you should always look at a pwBPD actions and not take notice of ther words but I'm conffused none the less of both my exes words and actions regarding me since the split. She blocked me from FB , what's app and after an argument on the phone 4 weeks after the split then blocked me on her mobile phone . The same day 5 hours later unblocked me followed by a text message saying " sorry about that earlier I didnt realise you were there ". She was referring to seeing me at a mutuel freinds house and she was with my replacement . I've been left unblocked ever since . Sent her a few texts since then no replys . Got a call out the blue Xmas eve from her wishing me a merry Xmas but at the same time crying and upset and hung up because of it ! I sent her a text on Xmas day asking if she was ok and why ringe all upset the day before ? She replied with " can't talk right now my heads a mess " so I left it to 5 days NC them sent her a text message saying I'm conffused to why she left me unblocked and why ring me Xmas eve and is she having trouble with letting go ? Again got no reply . Then 3 days ago out the blue she rang me again and said this " stop texting me leave me alone ! You dont love me ! I can never forgive you and I will never want to be freinds with you . You have caused me so much hassle you have no idea ! "

Then she continued to say how she has fallen out with all of her freinds and has got no one left and Thers conflict between her freinds and my  replacement as his freinds were also her freinds .

At this time since I had her on the phone and the convo was goin well without us arguing I calmly asked her why if she wants me to leave her alone and stop texting her why has she not blocked me again ? And also if she feels the way she does why even ring me to tell me anything positive or negative and just block me and forget about me ? She didn't answer and changed the subject ! She said a few other semi hateful things and she said she had to go and hung up . I text her twice that day saying shes made it clear to me how she feels and I will not text her or ring her again and il respect what she has asked . By this point I'd given up asking answers to my questions as it's clear she's not goin to give me answers . I've remained NC since (4 days now)

People always say look at actions not words from pwBPD what is my ex trying to tell me or show me by her actions of leaving me unblocked ? By ringing me out the blue twice now just to tell me to leave her alone but be contradicting by her actions to leave me unblocked to still contact her ?

Could this possibly be her testing me to see if I do love her and what attacment is still in place by telling me the opposite and actually wanting me to chase her ?

Surley if she Ment the things she said she would have blocked me right ?

Any opinions and advice please ! I'm staying NC as Ive told her I'm doin what she's asked but at the same time it's like she's asking me to text her still !

Forgot to add that in the last text I sent her the day she rang me I said " I feel that was definate closure and now you have told me you do not wish me to contact you I can truly move on " I'm goin to stay NC and see if she contacts me again and think as I've no real option but to move on and think this is best as I'm not feeling as hurt the more time goes on I'm just wondering what she is gona do next and try not to understand why she's left me unblocked etc and just put it down to BPD behaviour !
Splitblack4good

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 03:12:33 AM »

You need to get the hell away from this woman,  you are so deep in FOG you can't see your hand in front of your face.

Hay inferno sorry I didn't mean that quote to come across (she wants me to text her ) I was asking advise to see if that is poss what she ment by leaving me unblocked not that I truly beleive that's what she wants me to do because I haven't since and gone NC was mearly asking for an opinion and I beleive your right its just a connection and you confirmed it for me so thank you inferno . However a connection to what ? She's made it clear she doesn't want me now or in the future why maintain a connection ? That's the original quistion I'm asking .
Infern0

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 03:16:36 AM »

Hay inferno sorry I didn't mean that quote to come across (she wants me to text her ) I was asking advise to see if that is poss what she ment by leaving me unblocked not that I truly beleive that's what she wants me to do because I haven't since and gone NC was mearly asking for an opinion and I beleive your right its just a connection and you confirmed it for me so thank you inferno . However a connection to what ? She's made it clear she doesn't want me now or in the future why maintain a connection ? That's the original quistion I'm asking .

I'm not trying to be an ass I'm just talking to you as I would a friend if I was drinking with him and he asked my advice.

She just wants to know you are there if she needs you for anything,  be it emotional support or whatever.

Let someone else deal with her trash and get to working on you.  It's a new year,  where do you want to be by the end of it?

Think about that,  and make it happen.  You don't need her.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 03:25:37 AM »

I'm not trying to be an ass I'm just talking to you as I would a friend if I was drinking with him and he asked my advice.

She just wants to know you are there if she needs you for anything,  be it emotional support or whatever.

Let someone else deal with her trash and get to working on you.  It's a new year,  where do you want to be by the end of it?

Think about that,  and make it happen.  You don't need her.

Lol I hear you inferno I am letting my replacement deal with her trash ! And made it clear she won't hear from me again and I am moving on as that's what I want to do now and made it clear to her if she tried contacting me she will be ignored or blocked following our conversation that day and if she does try I'm sticking to my guns and doing just that so by the end of this year I want to be back to myself again and healed that's my goal now but just wanted an opinion on her behaviour .
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest