Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 04:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell?  (Read 449 times)
DestroyedKnight

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: April 13, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »

Just about to set off for work this morning and my undiagnosed BPD ex girl posts this quote on her facebook wall

He might make her cry,but nobody makes her smile like he does

he might make her mad but nobody can make her laugh like he does

he might stress her out but nobody can make her happier than he does

although it may feel like the right thing to do to leave him,she just feels so wrong without him because nothing makes sense

nothing feels the way its supposed to,nothing feels right,but with him it's just something she can't explain

Although it might feel like hell when they argue,when they are getting along it feels perfect.

A few moments after posting this a new friend of hers pops up commenting on the post saying "sounds like you still love him?"

Moments later she replies "it's hard not to love him"

I sat there thinking surely this is not about me,nope definitely not,it has to be about someone else.And literally 5 minutes after posting it she then deletes the entire post Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

Come home from work tonight and she has yet again updated her fb relationship status to in a relationship and this must be about the 10th time she has changed it since ending it with me

What the hell is going on? Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
mitatsu

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 02:21:55 PM »

Mind games my friend... .be strong and see it for what it is... the child wants the toy she cannot have 
Mike-X

Relationship status: living apart

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 02:31:00 PM »

What if it was about you?
zundertowz
Formerly thirdeye

Relationship status: Broken up

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 02:33:06 PM »

Im not trying to make you feel bad but it seems like she has plenty of new drama going on... .your just torturing yourself!
DestroyedKnight

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 02:33:20 PM »

Mind games my friend... .be strong and see it for what it is... the child wants the toy she cannot have 

So so hard not to respond though mate Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). I know she wants a reaction and for me to do what I was doing in the beginning when we first split and kick up a fuss that she is seeing someone else but I am bigger and stronger than that now.An email to me? no a phone call? no a text? no just post after endless post on her facebook wall which means nothing to me after the hell she put me through after 9 years of hearing you're my soulmate,I never want to lose you,I love you with all my heart  
DestroyedKnight

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 02:40:56 PM »

Im not trying to make you feel bad but it seems like she has plenty of new drama going on... .your just torturing yourself!

No you are right I am torturing myself and I do need to stop.Yes she is a drama queen and relies on her new found fb buddies to back her up and validate her but all her drama is aimed at me and getting a reaction which she is now not getting.As soon as she see's I am happy she then starts trying to make me jealous or calling me names expecting me to be angry and say something.Even messaging me one day asking me why I called her when I never did and I ignored her yet again
mitatsu

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »

So so hard not to respond though mate Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). I know she wants a reaction and for me to do what I was doing in the beginning when we first split and kick up a fuss that she is seeing someone else but I am bigger and stronger than that now.An email to me? no a phone call? no a text? no just post after endless post on her facebook wall which means nothing to me after the hell she put me through after 9 years of hearing you're my soulmate,I never want to lose you,I love you with all my heart  

i get you completely on all that BUT we are better than these 'keyboard chameleons' we dont play with the feelings of others like a child plays with a toy until it gets bored... it's a struggle i know but not long in the future your head will be so high whilst hers will still be full of toxic sludge... .be brave and strong fellow Bpd Warrior 
Hope0807

Relationship status: Divorcing & Living Apart

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 03:15:38 PM »

Mine did the same nonsense just a million times weirder and worse.  Mind games for sure.  When I questioned it he'd say stuff like, "Everything's not all about you, ok!"  Those games nearly destroyed me.  Very, very sick. 

Just about to set off for work this morning and my undiagnosed BPD ex girl posts this quote on her facebook wall

although it may feel like the right thing to do to leave him,she just feels so wrong without him because nothing makes sense

nothing feels the way its supposed to,nothing feels right,but with him it's just something she can't explain

Although it might feel like hell when they argue,when they are getting along it feels perfect.

A few moments after posting this a new friend of hers pops up commenting on the post saying "sounds like you still love him?"

I sat there thinking surely this is not about me,nope definitely not,it has to be about someone else.And literally 5 minutes after posting it she then deletes the entire post Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

Come home from work tonight and she has yet again updated her fb relationship status to in a relationship and this must be about the 10th time she has changed it since ending it with me

DestroyedKnight

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 03:28:13 PM »

Mine did the same nonsense just a million times weirder and worse.  Mind games for sure.  When I questioned it he'd say stuff like, "Everything's not all about you, ok!"  Those games nearly destroyed me.  Very, very sick. 

oh yeah already been there and bought the t shirt.Questioned so many things and got exactly the same response."stop thinking everything is about you" "I never talk about you with anybody" "I have a life".Started off with "something has happened in my head,I don't know what it is but I need to see a doctor" "You know I love you" "I will always love you" I love you but I am not in love with you" "I don't love you anymore and haven't done for over a year".Funny because she asked me to marry me AGAIN a month before splitting with me and even had sex with me and kissed me passionately since the split Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).

Mind boggling stuff but I am determined not to let her ruin me like she so nearly did.

And I also had the I am a stalker speech so not a chance in hell I am gonna go running just because she posted something that looks like it is aimed at me oh and a kelly clarkson song behind these eyes and her saying "mine are blue but oh well" Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
Infared

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 02:37:22 AM »

I mean no disrespect... .but standing back here and taking this in... .it seems that you are dealing with the ramblings of a 12 year old.  This is common with BPD's... .

Best solution: Stop looking at her Fakebook page. Problem solved. No more drama.
going places

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 06:50:00 AM »

BLOCK

"Unfriend, block, delete"

Whatever it takes.

Ugh... .social media.

She is an ex.

Block her ban her delete her... .

ReluctantSurvivor

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 10:52:26 AM »

I have similar antics from my dBPDex.  It could be about you, it could be about someone on tinder they text messaged for a week.  It is healthier not to burden our minds with the ramblings of an emotional 3-year old.  Work on detaching my friend.

Angry obsessive thoughts about another weaken your state of mind and well being. If you must have revenge, then take it by choosing to be happy and let them go forever.
― Gary Hopkins
Technique

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2015, 11:10:46 AM »

She's not doing anything to you. You're doing it to yourself.

Stop snooping at her life, and get on with yours.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest