Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 06, 2024, 01:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uh. What in the HECK is going on. Latest update. .  (Read 395 times)
jessedsickabouther
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:15:14 PM »

Ok I am NOT going to go through my whole back story so for anyone that has followed I figured I'd give you a quick update.

3 months no contact with my ex BPD girlfriend. I have been quickly dismantling all of our ties in the past two weeks. The only thing that was left was to get one of our names off of the joint vehicle that we own. So for the first time in 3 months I initiated contact on Friday morning very politely by email to offer to have her be removed from the loan and/or the title and told her that I would take care of everything. I even told her I will be sending her some money in the mail for everything that she had done and I ended it saying I hope that you're feeling better and doing okay take care of yourself.

Again without getting into it she had reached out to me 2 weeks ago asking for some money to pay a ticket since they were coming to her instead of me. The premise was that this little $72 ticket was on her credit report and she was concerned. So I figured this email would definitely make her happy to remove any responsibility since I pay for and maintain and drive this vehicle and she has her own

Well very long story short its been 4 full days now and she has not responded.

And guess what an hour ago I was sitting on my Kindle on the OkCupid app for dating because after 3 months I finally decided to at least try to talk to women again. I had done several swiping over the weekend I never thought anything much of it.

Well an hour ago I did a little bit more swiping. Nothing unusual. Then I set my Kindle down and 15 minutes later I see that I have one new Quick Match and one new message. The message was from some new girl that I have never seen. And then there was a one next to Quick Match indicating that somebody had just like to me. I click on Quick Match and who do you want to guess popped up?

So now I'm going to ask you what in the F is going on?

I even went to my phone and clicked on it and sure enough all of a sudden her picture is the first one that pops up so two different applications both sent her picture to the top and one said that she was my quick match. I don't know if this was a fluke I don't know somebody else knows more about OkCupid then I do but it was my understanding that if you get a number next to it that when you click on it that that is the person that just like you. And no I did not swipe left or right I exited out of the picture.

Yes I still care about my ex very much. However why she doesn't respond to the email and then potentially likes me on OKCupid its like she has a disorder or something.

For anyone who cares I'm just kind of chuckling and numb actually not even know I'm just like eh I don't even know what to say. Such a shame that she just can't call me or text me and tell me that she wants to hang out or something if she does because she was a really good girlfriend. Oh well.
jessedsickabouther
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 09:20:04 PM »

And no she did not send me any message.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest