Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 11:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books most popular with members
Stop Caretaking the
Borderline or the Narcassist
Stop Walking
on Eggshells
Journey from
Abandonment to Healing
The Search for Real Self
Unmasking Personality Disorders

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I support you, How could you  (Read 737 times)
formflier
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 07:51:03 AM »

I just don't feel she understands that the problem is on her and it's not mine or anyone elses thing to deal with.

She doesn't understand that BECAUSE other people have handled it for her.  The longer this goes on... .the harder it will be... .if ever... for her to understand who is responsible for what.

I know this looks scary to you.  I was there.

Grab some popcorn... .FF memory theater is about to begin.   Yeah... .unfortunately it's a horror movie.

FF was too much of a wuss to keep his wife out of his email.  She would find stuff... .twist it into all kinds of crazy... .she would finally "forgive" me for things I never did... .wash... rinse... .repeat...    

This was before I "knew".

Well... .the senior guys on bpdfamily got to me and let me know that I "must hold" whenever I tried a boundary.

My first boundary was going to be my email.  I changed the password and for a couple weeks my wife pretended not to notice.  Then she asked gently... .I figured I had "gotten away with it... "  Riiiiiiight   

She expressed herself more forcefully... .I stayed calm and told her I was not hiding, but was being private and protecting my other relationships.

She was very frustrated I wouldn't "bite" and have it out.

Well... .that night I wanted to have sex.  Luckily I was prepared for anything as the bpdfamily guys had warned me she would "try a new tool". 

All prudes exit the thread... .FF is about to get busy... .   

Well... .she has her hand on my "member" (which is unusual)... so she can "guide it in".  She lets me feel the outside and as I start to push in she directs me away... .

I assume that she once again is having problems with my massiveness (been a lifelong issue for me... .   Smiling (click to insert in post))... .

Nope... .

IN a husky voice... .think fatal attraction... ."FF... .I'll let you  in there if you give me your password... .you know you want in there... ."

Dude... .

I've been c@ck blocked before... .but... .that kinda crosses a line... .   

Somehow I held it together... .didn't react.  I rolled off and said something to the effect of "that's ok... "

She doesn't really react either.

After a few minutes of her fuming... .I kid you not... .she acts like it's not big deal... .invites me back over to have sex.  I did so... .

I survived the first extinction burst in fine form.  Over the years she will ___ and moan about the password... .I don't pay it any attention.

It's been maybe 6 months since she mentioned it.

I tell you this to "on the one hand" warn you to be ready... .but also to assure you that if you hold... you will find hope.

Thoughts?

FF

AllNightLong

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 08:35:07 AM »

She doesn't understand that BECAUSE other people have handled it for her.  The longer this goes on... .the harder it will be... .if ever... for her to understand who is responsible for what.

I know this looks scary to you.  I was there.

Grab some popcorn... .FF memory theater is about to begin.   Yeah... .unfortunately it's a horror movie.

FF was too much of a wuss to keep his wife out of his email.  She would find stuff... .twist it into all kinds of crazy... .she would finally "forgive" me for things I never did... .wash... rinse... .repeat...    

This was before I "knew".

Well... .the senior guys on bpdfamily got to me and let me know that I "must hold" whenever I tried a boundary.

My first boundary was going to be my email.  I changed the password and for a couple weeks my wife pretended not to notice.  Then she asked gently... .I figured I had "gotten away with it... "  Riiiiiiight   

She expressed herself more forcefully... .I stayed calm and told her I was not hiding, but was being private and protecting my other relationships.

She was very frustrated I wouldn't "bite" and have it out.

Well... .that night I wanted to have sex.  Luckily I was prepared for anything as the bpdfamily guys had warned me she would "try a new tool". 

All prudes exit the thread... .FF is about to get busy... .   

Well... .she has her hand on my "member" (which is unusual)... so she can "guide it in".  She lets me feel the outside and as I start to push in she directs me away... .

I assume that she once again is having problems with my massiveness (been a lifelong issue for me... .   Smiling (click to insert in post))... .

Nope... .

IN a husky voice... .think fatal attraction... ."FF... .I'll let you  in there if you give me your password... .you know you want in there... ."

Dude... .

I've been c@ck blocked before... .but... .that kinda crosses a line... .   

Somehow I held it together... .didn't react.  I rolled off and said something to the effect of "that's ok... "

She doesn't really react either.

After a few minutes of her fuming... .I kid you not... .she acts like it's not big deal... .invites me back over to have sex.  I did so... .

I survived the first extinction burst in fine form.  Over the years she will ___ and moan about the password... .I don't pay it any attention.

It's been maybe 6 months since she mentioned it.

I tell you this to "on the one hand" warn you to be ready... .but also to assure you that if you hold... you will find hope.

Thoughts?

FF

Wow, thank you for that story! It made my day 200% better :D

I will definetly do my best to keep my boundries even if it will be so tough since i'm at least as much of a wuss now that you weren before then Smiling (click to insert in post)
I think you should be glad yours didn't rage at you at least in the "situation" you were in

formflier
Retired Staff

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2017, 11:34:29 AM »

I think you should be glad yours didn't rage at you at least in the "situation" you were in

Oh... .there was plenty of rage... .just not then. 

So... that's one of the big points of the story.  When they figure out the "current tool" (rage in your case) isn't working... .they will grab another... .then another.

You job is to make sure they don't work... .and... .hopefully... .provide them "healthy tools" or options they can choose to have a relationship with you.

Either way... .respect the choices they make... .insist they respect your choices.

FF

AllNightLong

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2017, 12:17:16 PM »

Oh... .there was plenty of rage... .just not then. 

So... that's one of the big points of the story.  When they figure out the "current tool" (rage in your case) isn't working... .they will grab another... .then another.

You job is to make sure they don't work... .and... .hopefully... .provide them "healthy tools" or options they can choose to have a relationship with you.

Either way... .respect the choices they make... .insist they respect your choices.

FF

Haha ok. Smiling (click to insert in post)

Yes that is My job and from now on i Will do everything i can to stick to it!
It will even be a bit interesting to see how she will react on it.

Thanks for all the support!
formflier
Retired Staff

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2017, 12:54:26 PM »

It will even be a bit interesting to see how she will react on it.

Of course I'm going to keep pressing  on certain points... .

Hopefully you won't know how she reacts... .  Trust that she is an adult and will sort this out...

Excuse yourself and go on about your business... .coming back to the conversation when you said you would.

If she is still out of control... .(lets say 4 hours later)... .excuse yourself again... .  wash rinse... .repeat

You can do it!   Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

https://youtu.be/BQ4yd2W50No

FF

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest