Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 02:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't afford to ignore
Depression: Stop Being Tortured by Your Own Thoughts
Surviving a Break-up when Your Partner has BPD
My Definition of Love. I have Borderline Personality Disorder.
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Winding down to the end  (Read 348 times)
AustenJ

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: May 24, 2017, 11:34:21 AM »

2 days until summer break begins, and 3 blissful months of NC with my diagnosed xBPDgf whom I teach with on a small staff at a middle school. She is in a "serious" relationship with my replacement, and they are leaving for Italy where she is expecting an engagement ring. But she has a full court press on to keep me as her BFF/Plan B/orbiter/triangulator. She is still attached and wants to keep me over the summer, even though she is now with "the One" she sees herself being with because he is different than all she has dated.

I have blocked her number, and she is blocked on all social media... .but I work with her everyday, making NC difficult. She has been stopping by my classroom, and semi-stalking me at school. She is her usual flirtatious overly friendly self... .even putting pics of herself in a bikini in my mail box. She wants to meet me in a secluded park to talk about us. But she will have to tell my replacement as she is "in" love with him, but only "loves" me as a friend. We had an 8th grade promotion ceremony the other evening, and she showed up dressed like a hooker--super short dress and very high heels. She is a beautiful 27-year-old, but she was dressed way over the top. I was presenting so I sat on stage as the teachers who were not presenting sat in the first row. Of course, she sat directly across from me, seductively crossing and uncrossing her sexy long legs in a very exaggerated way. After the ceremony I had to leave instead of staying to mingle with parents... .A small price to pay to escape her toxicity.

It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would... .as the fog lifts I see her for who she really is, who she can not help but be. I told her that I would never ever be that guy that fills that void for her between failed relationships. She has lost a lot by discarding me, but as always it's her choice. She's been with dozens of guys before, me and she will be with dozens of guys after me. Her current relationship will crash and burn as well, but I will not be there to fill her void (yes, pun intended).
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest