Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 05, 2024, 09:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help  (Read 379 times)
Daddy3times
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 22, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »

Hi so I'm new here. I've been going to couples therapy with my fiancée . I had fears she was cheating and would always bring it up and she would deny it and swear up and down. This past Saturday her exs girlfriend sent me 10 pages of text messages she found between her boy and my fiancée (they dated in highscjool). So in the messages they were talking about getting together to sleep together . Wheater she had to sneak out wile I was sleeping or tell me I was staying late at work and meet him in the parking lot of his job. She also offered to skip work entirely and drive to his house. On the last page of their texts she admitted she cheated on me 2-3 times and it makes her "sound bad but she's not a bad person." He replied with it's about to be 4 times and she came back with its only cheating if you get caught . I found this out this past Saturday and she started cheating back in April with another guy. They were snap chatting and planned to meet up. She actually had her friend talk her into sleeping with this guy and the friend even drove her to his house so she wouldn't get caught by me.  I knew something was gonna happen with this guy but she denied it . She actually bragged in the texts I was sent how one night she was at this guys house and didn't get home Til 352 am and I woke up at 4am and she was almost caught. We were engaged living in an apartment with our 3 kids. After I found this out I packed all 3 kids up and moved out. I took everything pretty much cause it was all in my name . This completely blindsided me. After reading the nasty sex talk she had with her ex and finding out she cheated on me with the guy I feared I would still take her back today . I love her and I gave her everything. I don't know what to do
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Lost-love-mind
a.k.a. beezleconduit

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:19:35 AM »

:)BPD family is perfect for you to vent. Plus the feedback is great.
I'm just trying to keep busy to forget the tattered 2 mos. since my breakup with my ex BPD.
I had to let go of any images of my ex with someone new. It just kept me stuck.
Your situation is different due to your intimate involvement. Someone will surely give you good advice. Hang in there.

I'm a pwBPD traits, diagnosed.
onelittleladybug

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 01:38:02 PM »

Hi Daddy3Times and Welcome

I'm sorry for what brought you here but I'm glad you're with us.  We help and support each other here.

Thats a lot to deal with, I can understand you feeling hurt and confused. Has anything new developed since you posted? How is she dealing with the separation? Has she been diagnosed with BPD?

Keep us posted on how things are going for you. Hang in there.

-- There is no love without forgiveness and no forgiveness without love--
--You create what you focus on--
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest