Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 02:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant tell if its her or me.  (Read 346 times)
Anine320
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: September 21, 2017, 01:59:24 PM »

My wife has BPD and I just want to know if anyone else goes through what I do because lately I cant tell if its her or me. She lies to me she abuses me mentally and physically then says its my fault. We have been together 11 years and we separated for 6 months and 3 days after we separated she was sleeping with a 19 yr old boy. She asked me to come back and I did and she has been caught still talking to him on FB... .im sorry did I mention she is his boss at work. She feels no remorse for any of this and blames me saying im controlling and mean to her  contolling as in please dont cheat on me thats my expectation that she says is controlling. We have a son who is 13 and during the separation she had this kid at our house to sleep with him and my son was in the next room. He told me he felt uncomfortable and she said oh well im an adult. please does any of this go on in anyone elses life.    
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:28:59 AM »

Sorry for the very late reply... .

That sounds brutal upon you and also your son.  So you are all still living together since you returned to the home?

What of physical abuse has she engaged in?

Turkish

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Mutt
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 03:30:48 PM »

Hi Anine320, 

Welcome

I'd like to join Turkish and welcome you to bpdfamily. Wow, I'm sorry that you're going through that.

I'm glad that you have found us, there is hope, many of our members here can relate with you and offer you guidance and support, you're not alone.

Read as much as you can about the disorder, you will quickly see the benefits and become proficient over time. So she's still talking to him and you're back home? What's your boundary on this?

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest