Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 23, 2024, 07:31:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Popular books with members
Surviving a
Borderline Parent

Emotional Blackmail
Fear, Obligation, and Guilt
When Parents Make
Children Their Partners
Healing the
Shame That Binds You

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disappointed but hopeful  (Read 435 times)
Mickey47

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Inlaw

« on: December 12, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »

Continued from “So Disappointed”  found here:  https://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=331524.0

Notwendy

Yeah I pray for his safety at night , because I’m scared she’s going to hurt him somehow one of these nights. She has hit him in the past from what his best friend told me. His best friend said my son got to the point after he threatened her he’d call the police on her if she did stop hitting him he told her to pack her crap and get out. She left with some guy and then ended up calling and begging him to come get her. He said she would just start professing her love to him and just start saying that what he did reminded her of her mother.

She played that card ALOT! And still does. She plays the feel sorry for me bit a lot. So I really honestly don’t put anything past her to do what she can to get her way. I believe she’s capable of anything. I have a gut feeling something is going to come up when I get my GD this weekend. My son asked me to get her this weekend so he could come get her and spend time with her. So we’ll see what happens.
Harri
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 12:01:24 AM »

Hi Mickey.  I hope things go well this weekend and you and your son get to spend time with your g-daughter.

What are you thinking may happen?

"What is to give light must endure burning." ~Viktor Frankl
Mickey47

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 05:58:15 PM »

Hi Harri!

Well one of two things will happen he’ll actually come get his daughter and spend time with her. Or. Something will come up like it usually does and he won’t show up. His wife claims she sick just about every single time he is suppose to go get her for his weekend. I text him to ask if he was still coming on Saturday and he has yet to respond.
Mickey47

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 11:00:19 PM »

Harri, Notwendy and Panda

Believe it or not I just got a text from my son saying he is coming Saturday to get his daughter in the morning so he can spend the whole day with her. Please pray this goes well for my GD sake.
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 11:04:52 PM »

praying... .and for some peace for you.

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Harri
Retired Staff

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 11:19:35 PM »

Hi Mickey. 

Thanks for letting us know.  I hope things work out well for all of you.   

Mickey47

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 11:19:37 AM »

Thank you and I’ll keep y’all posted.
Mickey47

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 11:23:35 AM »

Well got a text at 8:30 this morning he wasn’t coming at 10 had to get some sleep so suppose to be coming at 4. Which means his wife is not willing to take care of her while he sleeps. My husband said today he is going to have a talk with him about this little arrangement he has with me now. Me picking up his daughter from her baby mamas and then pick her up from me. I knew it was coming and because I’m pretty exhausted a lot trying to help him out his dad is about to take over. No one ever listens to me when I’m trying to tell them something that’ll keep dad off their back. Oh well outta my hands now.
Mickey47

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 05:37:22 PM »

Well he actually showed up and as I was getting her ready to go he asked me “so do you want me to bring her back at about 5:30.” I was confused and said 5:30 and then it hit me he was taking her for the night! I was so excited and he said “yeah we’ll see how this goes this go around.” So let’s just pray this is the beginning of something great for my GD.
Harri
Retired Staff

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 06:39:42 PM »

I am glad he showed up and took your GD for the night!

Was you g-daughter excited?  I hope she has fun with her dad and that her step mom is good with her.

Did your husband say anything to your son?

Mickey47

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 10:42:47 PM »

Thank you I was so happy for her! Yes she was so excited and happy to be with her daddy! This is the first time in 10 months that she’ll actually get to spend the night with her daddy. No my husband did not say anything to him. He did come in at 4:30 and ask had he come to get her yet and I said “he said at 4:16 he was on his way.”

He doesn’t live but 15 mins away and he got here at 4:50. I pray everything goes great and she does well spending the night and she has fun and yes I pray my son’s wife is good to her.
Notwendy

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2018, 03:23:57 PM »

I hope it is a good time for them. Let us know how it went.
Mickey47

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 07:10:24 PM »

Well it went well he said they had a birthday party for her at her grandparents house and she started to cry in the middle of the night. But he went in the room with her loved on her and stayed in there with her till she fell back to sleep. He said he is coming to get her next Saturday again and have Christmas with her over there as well. He has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but we are trying to figure out how to have Christmas with him and my granddaughter together, because she has to go back to her moms Christmas Eve night after we are done with our Christmas. He and baby mama share the Christmas holiday. Which I think is nice so everyone can see her and celebrate her birthday. Her birthday is next Friday, but being their going to do Christmas next Saturday he did her birthday early. So I’d say it went really well. Hope it continues after the new year.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest