Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 03:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After 16 days she contacted me  (Read 344 times)
cruising

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: January 16, 2019, 02:55:40 PM »

So today I got a phone call from a “No caller ID”. I didn’t know who it was but I was very curious so I had to answer it. I had no idea that it was gonna be my ex who blocked me from everywhere 16 days ago. I asked her why is she’s calling me and she said because she had butterflies in her stomach. Not sure what that meant.
She also said Kingdom Hearts 3 won’t be the same. (Kingdom Hearts 3 is a video game that we’ve been waiting for years to come out and it comes out in 13 days” afterwards she started asking me a couple of questions. “Are you with someone new?”
“What are you doing?” Where are you?” “How have you been?” I was a bit bitter on this phone call after what dahe did to me and she agreed that the way she broke up with me wasn’t the best way to do it.
But after I answered all those questions she said that she shouldn’t have called and hung up. But then she rang me back 5 minutes later asking me the same questions again. But this time when she asked “Have you been with anyone else?” I responded with “None of your business.” (Even though I haven’t been)
Then I said I gotta go. Just to show her I have better things to do than be on the phone to her.

She blocked me on everywhere yet she’s the one who contacted me. Does anyone have any idea what this means? What should I expect next? I never expected to be contacted by a BPD ex girlfriend. I’m very angry at myself for picking up the phone.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Harri
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 04:25:56 PM »

Sometimes pwBPD will reach out again after a breakup.  Sometimes they want to get back together and sometimes they want to know if you are still willing to talk.  It is hard to say.

What do you want?  Do you want to get back together or not?

"What is to give light must endure burning." ~Viktor Frankl
cruising

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 04:35:46 PM »

Sometimes pwBPD will reach out again after a breakup.  Sometimes they want to get back together and sometimes they want to know if you are still willing to talk.  It is hard to say.

What do you want?  Do you want to get back together or not?

I’m honestly not so sure. I’ve been doing quite alright. I’ve been eating healthy and exercising daily just trying to get my confidence back. I’m more focused on that at the moment. I just feel like I’ve taken a step back during my healing process cause I honestly thought I’d never hear from her again.
Harri
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 04:38:08 PM »

Excerpt
I just feel like I’ve taken a step back during my healing process cause I honestly thought I’d never hear from her again.
How so?  The step back I mean? 

"What is to give light must endure burning." ~Viktor Frankl
cruising

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 04:42:12 PM »

How so?  The step back I mean? 

I mean I was finally accepting the fact that we were broken up. Getting on with life, not being in denial anymore. But now that she reappeared it feels like I’m back to square one thinking things like “Maybe there’s a chance after all”. Even though there might not be any chance because I have no clue what her intentions for calling me were for.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest