Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 04:50:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel stuck. A few questions  (Read 349 times)
Spam591

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: November 20, 2020, 09:11:21 AM »

Early this week my BPD wife and I went to Vegas for my birthday with her best friend. It was the worst birthday I've ever had and I feel so confused with this person.

Any medications that you've seen your partner take that have had a big impact on their anxiety? She was having anxiety the entire time and taking it out on me.

Do you get constantly accused of the most bizarre left field things and how do you deal with that? She accuses me of speaking to another girl at least once a week. Which is so ridiculous and Ive done nothing to even hint that I've been speaking with someone else. Meanwhile she gets on dating apps because of her accusation that I was on dating apps...Like what... I don't know whether to believe that she truly believes I was on apps or if she is just confused with what she wants. She then begs me to go to the strip clubs on my birthday and I do not like those places for several reasons. One being every time we have gone there she pushes me to talk to other girls and then gets mad at me when Im not paying attention to her. We ended up going on my birthday night. I didn't speak to one girl and sat in a chair the entire time on purpose to avoid any issues. No dances. Nothing. The entire next day she was making comments like "All you want is other girls" ...? What Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

The entire time her and her friend were speaking badly of me. Mostly my wife. Statements like " You have no-one in your life. Haven't you noticed that", "you're not that great", "This guy could be a great come up for you", The one I'm most confused about was "You don't respect my consent". Im like the most respectful person when it comes to consent ever. She said that and then again accused me of wanting to go be with other women together which is so far from left field I have no idea where she gets this.

So basically I took her and her gay best friend to Vegas for MY birthday. She didn't get me a present. Didn't get me a card. Spoke down to me the entire time. Ignored me the entire last day. We took separator flights home.

I legit cannot stand this person. Infact I do not even recognize the person I used to love so deeply. I am at the point where I could care less if I ever speak to her again. However, for some reason I can't get the courage to actually leave and feel very stuck.

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Anonym2806

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:43:40 AM »

Hey,

I'm sorry for you to hear that.
I think this is projection. But I'm not sure.
Well, from my experience, my ex gf did this to me on holiday. Saying that everyone is looking at me at the beach. Even men. So stupid.
Always telling me I'm talking to other girls over the phone. I've always answered by you can check if you want. Her answer was : Well, I don't want because you will ask to check my phone.

Finally, I suspected something wrong.
First, because on holiday, we met different people and at the end of one day, we were living and one guy came to me and said : So I come with you to your hotel? And the guy said to me that it was my gf who invited him. I was wtf is that.
I told her what the guy said. She raged on me and I left the day after without her.

We talked about that after and she swore she said nothing to the guy.
Finally she continued to accuse me hanging out with other women (we live in 2 different countries). To finally discover that she cheated on me all the time. With different guys.
So from my experience, this is projection but I hope for you it's not.

Do you suspect her seeing someone else?

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest