Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 02:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She has gone totally ghost today and last few days  (Read 1550 times)
Woundedfriend

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Friend
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2021, 06:49:00 PM »

Wow you guys have helped me out just reading your stories. I feel like I have had a few relationships like this. My latest a close friend at work that keeps playing hot and cold. I once conveyed to her while she was helping me with my marital issues that I had always had a crush on and at the time had feelings for her, I got over that but she constantly uses it as an excuse to push me away and ignore me without reason. This last time was for a month and just last week she warmed up to me after she got into it with our boss and I tried to help keep her out of trouble by telling her to keep her head while replying to a nasty email the whole department was cc’d in between her and our boss. I miss our friendship and our text conversations. We were very god friends. She seemed to target the other people that I’m close to to find my replacement. None of them realize what she really is. She can play the sweetest person in the world and being very attractive can easily seduce men. I wonder once these other people don’t fit her needs if we will ever be close again or if I’m forever branded for my honesty. As a friend this behavior has been very heartbreaking and destructive I can’t imagine a wife like this and shudder looking back on girls friends like this. Thank you guys for your stories. They helped me a lot
cash05458

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: living together/possibly breaking up

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2021, 09:11:35 AM »

oh thank you for saying that Cromwell...it is always good to hear such things...yes, hopefully over the worst...fingers crossed!
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2021, 12:22:14 AM »

Staff only

This thread has reached its post limit and has been locked. Please feel free to continue the discussion in a new thread.

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest