Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 24, 2024, 05:16:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He was the fresh meat and she was the wolf  (Read 342 times)
MG95
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: broken-up

« on: June 08, 2021, 10:16:36 AM »

We broke up in Jan 2021 and began Low Contact which involved discussions only about our godforsaken relationship. I hadn't seen her until March 26th - she wanted to see me for my birthday, I allowed it. We spent the day in London and I have to say it was lovely (Oscar winning act from her behalf in hindsight). Well safe to say my strong feelings that I had suppressed since January had slowly but surely reemerged. We began texting more frequently but I noticed that she began to get cooler, I began to get more anxious and then she then told me she had slept with her coworker a few weeks after my birthday.

I spent two days talking to her non-stop trying to find out all the details about everything. I wanted to hit rock bottom. Once I had hit that point I told her we had to go NC - this was on April 22nd 2021.

She messaged me on May 26th 2021 with a stupid tic toc video that stated "When someone sets boundaries with you, it's because they want to continue a relationship with you, not to hurt you." This was beyond confusing and did not make any sense. I decided not to re-engage and instead blocked her and continued NC. It's day 47 now and I have to say I feel better. I have:

1. Weight training at the gym 4-6 times a week
2. Engaged in weekly therapy which has been amazing
3. Gone to 5/6 dates so far which has been great for my confidence and ego
4. Had sex with one girl twice so far
5. Gone to several parties and met up with loads of friends

THE FOG IS CLEARING AND I AM RECLAIMING MY PLEASE READING LIFE BACK! I still have love for her and I always will. I forgive her and I wish her the best. I want her to be happy and have everything in life she wants. In some ways, I am grateful for her rebound, he was the fresh meat and she was the wolf. When the wolf's back was turned to me, I used that chance to run as fast as I PLEASE READing could. On May 26th the wolf finished it's meal and turned around to find me, but she couldn't I had long gone. But, alas, the wolf has great vision and in the distance she saw me running still. She decided to run after me, but I am outpacing her! Let's see if I can keep it up! Pray for me brothers and sisters, you are all in my thoughts and prayers too! Love you all!
Cromwell
`

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 03:05:47 PM »

well done MG95

keep going stronger, good to hear how better you are feeling. It must have been a devastatingly upsetting experience.

These strong feelings are fine, if for any reason you do decide to get back together with the beloved. Then there is the "bettering a relationship" part of this site which are great support. So either way, good to meet you and thanks for sharing the story. welcome and best wishes.

Crom
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest