Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 23, 2024, 03:59:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do about a narcissist BPD EXprostitute that's got a pimp h  (Read 430 times)
Samiam1
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Restraining order

« on: April 22, 2022, 03:01:21 PM »

What should I do about a narcissist BPD ex-girlfriend prostitute that's got a pimp hunting me, a 3-year-old daughter she’s neglecting, and our mutual DVRO restraining orders against each other

6 months ago I caught an STD and my GF at the time wasn't telling me anything about how she gave it to me. I had to do my own investigation and in doing so found out that she was a high-end prostitute for a very dangerous and well connected gang. When she asked them for money so that she could get a restraining order against me thinking that it would prevent me from finding out she was a prostitute they found out that I new information about them and tried to kill me. I spent the last several months constantly changing locations and addresses and jobs and avoidance of them and her. In the time I've learned that while we were together she was sleeping with multiple people having unprotected sex and doing so at times neglecting her daughter and even abusing her in her haste to answer her pimps call.. I know she has a narcissist personality disorder and is a borderline so I do have some sympathy for that but what she did to me is unexcusable and the fact that she still vindictive and retaliatory is unbelievable given the fact that I've done absolutely nothing at all to harm her and she still comes up with false allegations has actually tried to set me up and frame me to make herself look a victim. The horrible things I found out about what she was doing are beyond disturbing. She had facilitated her best friend's rape while having me on the other line knowing that it was going to happen bc she was  paid for it ,was playing sadistic games messaging me while sleeping with other men , and was manipulating me to support the false abuse allegations she made against her ex-husband I'm making me believe that both her and her daughter are being sexually abused and having me had report it. All things said I haven't contacted her in months but I still fear for my life as we have court coming up for the mutual dvros we got against each other and I am definitely afraid that her pimp and or his associates are going to make another attempt on my life as the information that we will be discussing during our hearing will most certainly include information that will expose both her involvement and existence of the organization and people she works for. If I make effort not to discuss anything about her prostitution or their organization I will almost certainly lose the case as I wouldn't have a solid defense for explaining the events that occurred and losing his case would cost me $20,000 she's reporting that she spent and would like to collect for fees for this case. I have so much evidence suggesting that she's prostituting including her own declaration of income which shows that she's making $5,000 a month of cash income without having had a job in 4 years. However I also should mention that there is a little child involved a 3-year-old girl that I became very close to as I realized I was the only stable thing and that kid's life until the mother and I broke up. For whatever reason have to breaking up she deliberately chose not to speak to her own daughter for 6 months, coincidentally the same amount of time I was getting tested for HIV, and only recently tried to restart relationship with the daughter after having been supposedly attending a mental health treatment facility out of state for a duration of time that makes absolutely no sense. I know that if I go through this case she could also lose her daughter. But I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I am so lost and don't know what to do. I fear for my life that child's welfare and my own families while being has I know for a fact that her pimp has sent people to my mother's house in an attempt to find out if I was there. How do I protect myself without getting myself killed in the process.?
drumdog4M

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Broken up

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 03:24:12 PM »

This seems like something best directed to the authorities.
Samiam1
Fewer than 3 Posts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Restraining order

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 05:03:07 AM »

The cops haven't helped at all. Some are clients ...
kells76
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 09:26:53 AM »

The 3 year old child's safety is paramount, and if it were me involved in this situation somehow, her well-being would be my top priority. Everything else will shake out from there.

Because you've seen a lot of potentially/actually dangerous situations involving the child, you need to find out if you are a "mandatory reporter". A "mandatory reporter" means that either certain groups/professions of people are required to report any suspicion of child abuse, or that anyone, regardless of profession, is required to do so. Check this link to understand more of what you may be required to do:

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubpdfs/manda.pdf

The section titled "Standards for Making a Report" gives details on when a person must report (italics mine):

Excerpt
Typically, a report must be made when the reporter, in his or her official capacity, suspects or has reason to believe that a child has been abused or neglected. Another frequently used standard is the requirement to report in situations in which the reporter has knowledge of, or observes a child being subjected to, conditions that would reasonably result in harm to the child.

Reports and reporters are generally anonymous, depending on what is reported and what state you're in.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest