Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 19, 2024, 05:09:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO SHOULD POST ON THIS BOARD?  (Read 5295 times)
BPDFamily
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: July 28, 2007, 06:45:53 AM »

Library: Tools and skills workshops

Audience: This is a general board visible to all members and guests.

Objective: The Workshops" board was founded in August of 2007 as a venue for assembling the collective wisdom of the senior members on useful tools and techniques.  100,000 members have passed through these halls and many are yet to come - each with different and valuable perspectives on these healing methods. “Workshops” is our practical encyclopedia of tools, processes and techniques.

General Approach: Workshops are a place to share tools, processes and techniques and the practical knowledge we have learned from using them.
This board is unique in that that it is not for the discussion of individual / personal situations. This is not a place to discuss our relationships or our feelings - this is a knowledge base sharing section of the community.

Starting a Workshop: It may be most efficient to run your ideas by the moderators for coaching or advice before posting, but it is not a requirement.  All workshop topics are, however, subject to staff approval to remain on the workshop board long term.

Responding to a Workshop: Any member may comment in a workshop. Workshops are pruned periodically to keep the best postings. Hijacks, unconventional science, or repetitious material will eventually be removed by the pruning editors.  This is intended to create collection of the best-of-the-best posts on the subject.

Comments:  The insignia is awarded by the moderators to the very best workshops. Any member with numerous long standing posts on this board is clearly a very knowledgeable individual.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Links and Information
CLINICAL INFORMATION
The Big Picture
5 Dimensions of Personality
BPD? How can I know?
Get Someone into Therapy
Treatment of BPD
Full Clinical Definition
Top 50 Questions