Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 07:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wow she is BPD  (Read 861 times)
bpdgotmegood

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Single and suffering to overcome BPD X

« on: April 14, 2010, 12:02:58 AM »

Well she almost had me fooled I was thinking I diagnosed her incorrectly and bang she proved me correct. she was the sweetest thing to me for the past 6 days and then 2 days ago started on how I am this terrible guy and I abuse her. and now she has contracted trichonosis and I gave it to her she says the problem is we havent had sex in 2.5 months and that crap shows up at the latest in 20 days after having it and my pp is very clean and no pain either and the tests for me came back clean.

and even funnier she has a cyst on her ovary that is my fault for having unprotected sex What the heck !

These BPD people are flat out nutcases What the heck where do they come up with this insane crap.

Well I talk to her a little because she is pushing me away hard now.

Her sweetness now I translate into is " I am bored and a loser with nothing better to do than screw with you"

and when she calls me baby I translate that into I am a moron falling for her games.

She is furious becuase I refuse to take her back unless she can behave well for a solid month and as I stated before no way in hell will she ever do that she is BPD.

Plus the last thing I want is the missery of a BPD living in my house again no way in hell.

ok ttyl hugs all.

It_seemed_fine

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 02:00:01 AM »

Behave for a month?  I kept a divorce on file (but not served) for a year.  Relatively problem free, and it went well until I had the attorney terminate it.  Then BPD reared its ugly head. Refile, problem went away... .and then two months later, the same activity that caused me to file it in the first place.

I don't think a month of good behavior indicates anything. They can do a year standing on their head.
kly

Relationship status: Divorced. Briefly dated a pwBPD who turned into a stalker.

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 02:18:37 AM »

Hi BPDgotmegood,

The blame and hot and cold treatment sound like BP.  But, I thought trichonosis came from eating undercooked pork or game... .  Just confused.

BPD is a horrible disorder and I pity the people who suffer from it, and the ones who suffer because of it, like you.  I hope you find your way out of the fog.

Even if it isn't BPD.  This is clearly a difficult relationship, and it doesn't sound as if you are gaining much.
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:40:39 AM »

Hi BPDgotmegood,

The blame and hot and cold treatment sound like BP.  But, I thought trichonosis came from eating undercooked pork or game... .  Just confused.

BPD is a horrible disorder and I pity the people who suffer from it, and the ones who suffer because of it, like you.  I hope you find your way out of the fog.

Even if it isn't BPD.  This is clearly a difficult relationship, and it doesn't sound as if you are gaining much.

Trichonosis is from pork or sexual contact funny part she doesnt eat pork ! And since I havent been with her in over 2 months sexually and I am clean no way I gave it to her. and when I confronted her with that and the fact of her lies she went ape crap all over me. And says all I am trying to do is ruin her life and destroy her and possibly kill here LOL.

I told her if i was out to hurt you do you think I would be trying to get you to go get mental health help ? BUt honestly she has really woke me up and I don't like the thought anymore of thinking of her living with me.

And I am going on vacation this week for 5 days to dallas tx and that made her furious she said how dare you visit your mother with out me. And I said my mom doesnt want me near you and my mom doesnt even want you near her! LOL But I am not a mama boy but no way I am driving to east coast to get some insane crazed woman just to make her happy to go see my mother.

BUt heck 1 month this lunatic goes 5 days NC with me and she goes nuts and writes non stop but I am writing less to her in response and avoiding her more also I have come to the point where the love feels upsetting to my stomach now really I puked my guts out other day when I fealt I missed her.

Later

wonderingwhattodo

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »

There is no way my ex could keep a lid on it for a year! I was only with him for two weeks when Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)  Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)  Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)  but still I tried - for five months! No wonder he questioned my mental health!
GreatDad

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 04:00:47 PM »

If it is real BPD, it is right out of John Carpenter's "The Thing."    They are, unknown to us, possessed by pure evil, and rear their ugly head only after being discovered by us.  Think back to Kurt Russell and the blood in the petrie dish, and then the hot wire buring into the blood.  Then people who are "The Thing" turn into monsters.  If anyone has seen both this movie and understands and interacts with BPDs, how accurate is this?
GCD145

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 04:16:23 PM »

Just FYI:

Trichinosis is a disease acquired from eating undercooked infected pork or game animals.

www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/trichinosis/factsht_trichinosis.htm 

Now that pork is farmed and inspected, and largely safe, it's actually become somewhat trendy to eat rarer pork.

www.dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/07/25/a-pinker-pork/

Trichomoniasis is an STD.

www.cdc.gov/STD/Trichomonas/STDFact-Trichomoniasis.htm

GCD145

ps And BPD is still a PITA

(no link required!)
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »

Just FYI:

Trichinosis is a disease acquired from eating undercooked infected pork or game animals.

www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/trichinosis/factsht_trichinosis.htm 

Now that pork is farmed and inspected, and largely safe, it's actually become somewhat trendy to eat rarer pork.

www.dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/07/25/a-pinker-pork/

Trichomoniasis is an STD.

www.cdc.gov/STD/Trichomonas/STDFact-Trichomoniasis.htm

GCD145

ps And BPD is still a PITA

(no link required!)

OK well what ever it is my pp doesn't have it and she got it from  screwing someone and i busted her out on that.

Point is she is a total piece of crap and I can't stand her ass at all.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 10:47:38 PM »

Excerpt
OK well what ever it is my pp doesn't have it

Parasites do not care who gives it to who- if you slept with her- you have it. You'll need to go and get a dose of med to kill it before you transfer it to someone else.
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 01:17:19 AM »

Excerpt
OK well what ever it is my pp doesn't have it

Parasites do not care who gives it to who- if you slept with her- you have it. You'll need to go and get a dose of med to kill it before you transfer it to someone else.

Thats the thing the point is I didn't give it to her she got it screwing someone else. The symptoms of a man with it is discharge and I don't have discharge. But no matter what I did get the pill from the doc today anyways . the damn pill was $75 for 1 dose and a shot also .

But no matter what I also had a full std blood test today anyways. After reading how messed up BPD people are sexually I figured why not the doc said it was a smart thing to do also.

I swear to god I will be super pissed if she gave me a disease I will be smoking furious.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest