Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 01:28:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revenge Letters I Never Sent (but wanted to)  (Read 361 times)
nolisan

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: February 23, 2013, 03:40:48 AM »

One of the coolest gifts I got out of a very difficult and abusive r/s with a BPD woman was recognizing, and even accepting, the fact that I have a dark side. I used to place myself on a pedestal that I was a Real Nice Guy not like so many other of the worlds unwashed Nasties.

This really came out in the first few months post betrayal / abandonment. Revenge fantasies!

1. A letter to a Mediation Society she was volunteering with asking them to help me recover money that she still owes me and promised in writing to pay back. Damn it - that would fix her!

2. A letter to her husband telling he we had lots of unprotected sex and I'm positive. Snort.

3. A letter to her telling her my cancer had returned and that I was leaving all my estate to her. But if she contacted me I would void the will.

4. A letter of gratitude expressing how her nastiness had brought about a "spiritual awakening" and my life was incredibly wonderful (and I was getting married to a great woman).

5. How I had been saved by joining an Evangelical Church and they had broken the evil spell she had cast on me (she was a Witch and despised / feared Christians). And married a good Christian woman of course. Ouch!

5b. And the sex with the new Christian wife was even better than her strange kinkiness. Double Ouch!

... .  etc, etc.

These thoughts and scheming have fallen away. When they pop up occasionally I can laugh at them now. But it is sobering to know that I harbor a dark side ... .  

Today I think I'll just forgive her ... .  nothing will annoy her more Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).

Who said there isn't any "fun" in "dysfunction"?

blecker

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »

When my imagination finally finished with thoughts of her was the moment I began to see hope in my life.

While I wrestled with my resentments and all sorts of thoughts to seek justice, I was still a slave to her dysfunction and really couldn't see why I became a part of this tragedy.

It is always a good day to imagine good things.
broken but not beaten

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 04:31:21 PM »

In my desperate need for validation of what I suspected I wanted to go visit ex uBPDgf prev partners,I searched online found addresses but didn't follow through. I wanted to get revenge and hurt her,I still do at times but if I can walk away and get out with my sanity and my head held high then I can come out of this a better person I hope
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest