Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 10:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling like I have completely had it...  (Read 378 times)
allibaba

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: April 29, 2013, 09:26:07 AM »

My undiagnosed BPD husband went to his first day of a new job this morning.  He always stresses out about new jobs and the lead up has been bad.  I am grateful that my father in law is visiting because it would have been far worse if he wasn't here.

Anyway... .  mornings are bad and this morning was especially bad.  My husband slept in because either he set his alarm clock wrong or our toddler reset it for him.  Anyway, he woke up late and I had packed his lunch and I brought cereal in to him while he was getting ready.  As he was leaving the house (ended up being on time, if not early) he said to his dad "Great I get to start a new job without any breakfast.  Thank you to my stupid nightmare of a wife for making me late on my first day."  I found it odd because I had clearly brought him breakfast.  When I went into the bathroom I understood.  He had taken the granola that I brought in and poured it in the bathroom sink clogging the drain.  I had a half a mind to leave it there but I refuse to leave milk going bad in the sink all day -- so I didn't.

His dad said that his son (my husband) has gotten so miserable that he wouldn't blame me if I left him.

I am just so sad and tired this morning.  I want one morning where he doesn't wake up in terrors.  I have to set some sort of boundaries around the morning craziness.  Its really starting to wear on me and our little boy.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest