Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 09:38:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will exBPD recycle  (Read 340 times)
scuba02

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« on: July 04, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »

Was just discarded after a long one year relationship with someone I believe to have BPD... . All the hallmarks... . Out relationship was on again off again but was always me the one pulling away due to the constant problems... . In the end she was seeing someone else (never admit it)... . Over the past few months I had been talking to a girl and was intimate with her once... . Before she found out about me being with this other woman he would be banging my door down every time i pulled away... . Even when she was seeing this new guy... . This time it seems different... . As soon as it came out about my situation (she messaged the girl incessantly until she broke) she was gone and in a Facebook relationship with this other person (pictures dating back months were posted)

Not sure of her patterns but some clues about past relationships may make sense

her previous boyfriend who cheated on her contacted her after 4 months later for closure (when i met her she still had naked photos of him on her computer) Why if he cheated?

Once when i left her for 3 day I caught her talking with the guy she was dating when I met her (she said he was awful to her when i met her)

When i met her she had never had a relationship longer than 5 months... . and many of them

When I last talked to her 4 days ago she told me how "amazing" the new guy is... . That "she is all he needs"... . And that she'd "never look in my direction again"... .

I'm so knew to this... . Is this common behavior for someone with BPD? Will this knew amazing man last? Are new relationships so quick like this common? Even though in her eyes I cheated do they tend to come back looking? We lived in different countries for six months and i know i made a mistake but how am i so terrible when she has had the same thing going on the whole time... . Not even a chance to work through the problem... . just gone? Any help for someone looking for answers please... . I guess until then its time to focus on myself for a while! 
VeryFree
Formerly known as 'VeryScared' and 'ABitAnnoyed'

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »

Hi scuba.  Welcome

Look at the links on the right side of this page: a lot of information there! Take your time to read and learn. Learn about BPD and learn about yourself.

For your question about recycling: you never know. A lot of different stories overhere. Some of us were recycled many times in a short period. Some of us just a single time after many many years. And some of us never.

How would you feel about being recycled?
SWLSR

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 04:08:35 PM »

Scuba

Her relationship with the new man will face the same difficulties yours did.  As to if it will last depends on the new man and will he put up with it.  Most likley it wont but how long is difficult answer.  As to if she will recycle.  At some point she will consider it but she may or may not do try.  The best thing you can do is began a life without her.  She will probably try  but it you are in a good place you will reject it.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest