Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 08:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't afford to ignore
Depression: Stop Being Tortured by Your Own Thoughts
Surviving a Break-up when Your Partner has BPD
My Definition of Love. I have Borderline Personality Disorder.
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1yearAgo, Fathers Day2013I caught wife in bed with neighbor  (Read 384 times)
mywifecrazy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Divorced

Picking myself off the canvas for the last time!

« on: June 15, 2014, 12:04:20 AM »

It was exactly one year ago almost to the hour that I came home and found my kids alone in house with my wife no where to be found. Long story short I found her coming out of bedroom of my neighbors house. My world as I knew it came crashing down all around me. I came home and my 13 yr old son was screaming at the top of his voice (he knew what happened).  My SELFISH wife stayed at neighbors that night and for two more days.

I tried to reconcile the marriage and they tried to end marriage as friends but she was lying every step of the way.  I went through a clinical depression for 5 months. I still didn't know about BPD at this point.  Everything changed when Imstarted to uncover all of her lies. Lies going all the way back to the beginning of our 20 year relationship.Imfound out that she was running around on me with several guys.  I also,found out that she wasn't just running around with the neighbor.

I found this websight and started to put a name to my wife's behavior... BPD, it all made sense.  My uBPDxw is the waif type.  She is a real Chamilion

I've been to HELL and back in the last year.  Found out the woman I loved never really existed so my whole life with her was a sham!  Turns out she just lied and manipulated me into a relationship to be her Fatherly figure. She lied about her childhood abuse,  she lied about being beaten and abused by her boyfriend and in the end she turned those lies on me and I found out she was running around telling people that I beat on her and raped her.

Now to make matters worse she has abandoned me and our sons (14 & 9) to me and is a r/s with my neighbor across the street. She doesn't car that she only sees our boys every other weekend but they have to suffer by seeing their own mother loving across the street for days at a time.

I no longer give a $hit about her but I'm pained by watching my boys suffer at the hands of their selfish, childish mother.  They are in so much pain that my 14 yr old boy has been sobbing quiite often leading up to this UNHOLY anniversary. 

I've come a LONG way in this past year. I'm a much healthier person, my conscious is clear as I tried to save the marriage.Mynfocus is now on me and my kids (F¥CK,her... I'm still working on the anger  ). I still have a ways to go but I'm where I'm at because of my faith in God, My Sons and my BPD family.  Reading all your stories and comments has helped get my sanity back and give me hope for the future.I AM STRONG!  God Bless You All !

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. (Psalm 34:18, 19)
corraline

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 12:21:40 AM »

Thats seriously painful stuff mywifecrazy.  Im sorry that you and your children had to go through this. It breaks my heart to imagine your sons screaming, sobbing and dealing with so much pain.

When the reality of it all hits , it is such a blow. 

I am glad you are feeling better now.  There is light at the end of this difficult and dark tunnel.

God Bless you and your sons too

for all three of you.
AwakenedOne

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 12:23:20 AM »

Hi MWC,

You have really been through a lot. I'm sorry you had to experience all of the lies and cheating.

You have two great sons and they have a great father. I hope you have a nice Fathers Day with your sons and have little to no thoughts of your ex to ruin it. It's good you have faith in God. People will let us down but God will never do this. Be proud of being a great father. Happy Father's Day.

Peace,

AO
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest