Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 07:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She reached out  (Read 359 times)
zenwexler

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: July 24, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »

So unfortunately my dog passed away and my mom posted it on Facebook. My ex apparently inboxed my mom sending her and me a "heartfelt" message. She apparently tried to reach out to me telling my mom that she tried but understands that I wouldn't want to talk. I never received anything because I have her blocked. This of course is killing me because I would love to talk to her and the fact that she reached out is of course messing with my head big time. She's still dating that guy. I feel sick to my stomach.
Emelie Emelie

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 09:23:30 PM »

Hi Zen - So sorry to hear about your dog.  I'm sure it's super confusing that she reached out at this point.  Is she friends with your mom on FB?  I understand wanting to talk to her as well.  Beyond that why is it messing with your head?  Because she's still dating the guy?  Are you sure of that?
Frankcostello

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 09:28:54 PM »

You're doing great without her in your life.  Keep at it.  I wouldn't get myself involved in her drama if I were you.  She reached out, that's nice of her.  You can ask your mother to respond to her with something simple like "se weaker says thank you."  But that should be it.  If she's dating another guy then let her be.  You need to get to a place where if she reached out to you or your mother then it would not mess with your head and you could then decide if you wanted her in your life or not.  But until you get to that point keep working on yourself.  Your dog probably brought back some good memories for her, but her reaching out is more likely because somehow it meets a need of hers.  Keep at it, and work on yourself.
zenwexler

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 10:06:33 PM »

It messes with my head because she's dating another guy we went through a that loong list of drama and chaos and she still reached out. She tried to text me and even facebooked my mom who she is still Facebook friends with. She even made a point to tell my mom that she tried to reach out. As immature and crazy as she is she's not dumb. She knew my mom was going to sAy something to me about it. It just gets me thinking the thoughts that she hadn't fully let me go yet and that maybe I should unblock her
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest