Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 20, 2024, 03:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Note To My Ex  (Read 341 times)
Sandman1881

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: November 25, 2014, 05:17:38 PM »

This much was too much... .for me. A (love) note I wrote to my ex 1 month prior to final break and 13 months into a live-in relationship. I love this woman with all of my heart and knew nothing of BPD/NPD at that time.

"I wish you were my friend. I did nothing against you but just have a few beers and wanted to get some dinner with you.

You're always angry with me and all I want is to have peace with you. I wish to God I could make you happy for more than one or two days but it just never happens that way.

If there was anything I could do I would. But nothing I've ever done has worked for you.

If everything you say about me is true I don't have a fighting chance in this life even to care for myself. You hurt me and I do nothing but hurt you too and waste your money and contribute nothing to our life or your business.  I don't know what there is left to do. I wanted to love you and to be loved by you but your opinion of me is so negative and I can't change how you feel about me because I've tried over again to change your mind and it just never sticks.

I don't want to fight say names or hurt you in any way. But if you want for me to be left with nothing and not even a place to stay then give it your best shot (MAYBE I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THIS BUT I THOUGH I WAS TAKING TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING). If only you could focus that anger you have for me into the business or your art we both would be a lot happier.

My mouth and my actions ruined everything. That's all I know anymore.

I only pray for peace."

I now have some peace. Only because I left. From what I can tell it doesn't matter so much what you say, how it's received (if it ever really is received) seems to be determined by your current color or who's saying it that matters most (if the message is coming from one she idolizes) maybe. I'm just a guy trying to better understand what I've been through because it became physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually painful. My ex was only on board with me when she saw me white. My life for over a year was constantly bouncing back and forth between both black and white.

white white white black white white white white black white black black... .If I received a kiss in the morning before work I was white. If I didn't get that kiss it could go either way. I hope you find the answers you are searching for. Blessings.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest