Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 02:54:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I noticed she unblocked me from FB tonight.  (Read 551 times)
Splitblack4good

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2014, 05:44:27 AM »

what im saying is that maybe a face to face comparison of you and newbie set something off in her that has her wondering. make sense?

Yer I kind of see were your coming from I did find it strange how we had that massive argument that she had to block me then after seeing me unblocking me again and saying sorry bout me bumping into her with my replacement . Regardless of what the sorry was about or for that's the first time Ive heard her say sorry for anything since we split.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2014, 05:55:39 AM »

I'm guessing she does actually feel some guilt and a tiny bit of shame i reminded her of guilt in the argument just a few hours before I saw her . So maybe that's why she said sorry knowing full well I love her and had to watch her with my replacement could be a possibility ?
evilpepsi

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2014, 05:59:11 AM »

I'm guessing she does actually feel some guilt and a tiny bit of shame i reminded her of guilt in the argument just a few hours before I saw her . So maybe that's why she said sorry knowing full well I love her and had to watch her with my replacement could be a possibility ?

im thinking the same. it kind of is a possibility to explain my ex's cockroach in the light scattering when i ran into her in the gym... .
peiper

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2014, 05:59:56 AM »

what im saying is that maybe a face to face comparison of you and newbie set something off in her that has her wondering. make sense?

Yer I kind of see were your coming from I did find it strange how we had that massive argument that she had to block me then after seeing me unblocking me again and saying sorry bout me bumping into her with my replacement . Regardless of what the sorry was about or for that's the first time Ive heard her say sorry for anything since we split.

Did she ever say that she was sorry when you were together.?
evilpepsi

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2014, 06:01:55 AM »

several times, especially if i withdrew... .
evilpepsi

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2014, 06:03:59 AM »

hahaha, sorry, i just noticed that wasn't to me... .
Splitblack4good

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 06:40:42 AM »

Yes she did a few times actually after she really push it and could see that it was down to here that made me angry .
peiper

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 06:47:45 AM »

Well if your not together and she's telling you" sorry" something is up. Mine was never sorry.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2014, 07:00:29 AM »

Well if your not together and she's telling you" sorry" something is up. Mine was never sorry.

Lol that's easy to over think . She told me she was happy and wants to be with the new guy not me only yesturday.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2014, 07:09:24 AM »

I have noticed tho that when she does text or call it's always been early hours of the morning maybe she is alone then and thinking ? Begs the quistion why even text me in the first place ?
peiper

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2014, 07:17:22 AM »

Lol that's easy to over think . She told me she was happy and wants to be with the new guy not me only yesturday.

Look at actions, not words man. People can say lots of things, when in actuality they feel the opposite. I really think something is heading your way. Stay on your toes.
Infared

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2014, 07:27:39 AM »

I have noticed tho that when she does text or call it's always been early hours of the morning maybe she is alone then and thinking ? Begs the quistion why even text me in the first place ?

Retaining back-up. Nothing more. Think: Selfish, Pathetic and Weak.

That's the reality.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2014, 07:50:47 AM »

Look at actions, not words man. People can say lots of things, when in actuality they feel the opposite. I really think something is heading your way. Stay on your toes.

Don't know she is more than goin out of her way to please the guy running around doin loads of stuff for him I only know this due to our mutuel freind he sees her a fair bit .

What actions are you referring to ? The fact she text me a couple of times ? Or the fact she's even thinking of my feelings by saying sorry ?
Visitor

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2014, 07:52:48 AM »

All this blocking nonsense on socia media is a complete pile of childish crap.

I can understand if somebody is getting harrassed via messages and needs to put a stop to it but if you are doing it to get one over on your ex then I think that kind of behaviour is rather pathetic. Its something I have noticed borderlines always do.

ALSO if you look at an ex's facebook then you are going to get an illusion of how they are doing or how they look. especially if your ex is a woman. Women tend to use only the best photos of themselves and they all have this photo editing software on their phones now that make them look better.

Here is the truth. When people are doing great in life their facebook goes quiet. They hardly get time to post on it because they are too busy having fun and getting on with life. I belive the more we are doing nothing in life the more we use socia media.
enlighten me

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2014, 10:41:24 AM »

I can understand if somebody is getting harrassed via messages and needs to put a stop to it but if you are doing it to get one over on your ex then I think that kind of behaviour is rather pathetic. Its something I have noticed borderlines always do.

ALSO if you look at an ex's facebook then you are going to get an illusion of how they are doing or how they look. especially if your ex is a woman. Women tend to use only the best photos of themselves and they all have this photo editing software on their phones now that make them look better.

Here is the truth. When people are doing great in life their facebook goes quiet. They hardly get time to post on it because they are too busy having fun and getting on with life. I belive the more we are doing nothing in life the more we use socia media.

I agree. I blocked my exw as I didnt want her popping up in other peoples posts. Nothing vengeful just removing a trigger. I would love to block exgf but its the only way she will comunicate when im away working. I hate going on fb and seeing her there.

You are absolutely right though when they are being occupied they dont have time for fb. When they start posting and friends requesting then they are lonely and unhappy.

peiper

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2014, 11:03:03 AM »

I find that rather naive and black and white.
Visitor

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2014, 12:03:11 PM »

I agree. I blocked my exw as I didnt want her popping up in other peoples posts. Nothing vengeful just removing a trigger.

perfectly fine I was coming at it from more of a vengful reason. When a person does it to spite teh other.

peiper

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2014, 12:09:35 PM »

Not a problem
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest