Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 03:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I noticed she unblocked me from FB tonight.  (Read 554 times)
Xidion

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« on: December 10, 2014, 10:33:54 PM »

She is obviously snooping me. I typed in K in search and her name popped up. Had been blocked for 2 weeks. Should I take this opportunity to block HER?

evilpepsi

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 10:37:28 PM »

post about life being good. throw up some happy stuff. make her think that she never existed in your head... .
peiper

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 10:47:43 PM »

Block her and be done with the games man.
evilpepsi

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 10:50:49 PM »

even if you block her she will still find a way to snoop. they always do... .
almosthadme

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 10:52:22 PM »

My ex unblocked after 7 months and that was in July.Still have had no contact she can creep all she wants. I disagree with blocking that is the reaction she is looking for don't give her the satisfaction. Not to mention she could create another account. Just lock it down if you don't want her seeing anything.
enlighten me

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 10:56:27 PM »

Blocking should be about you and your needs not for aggrevating them. If you share friends and you dont want them popping up then block them.

Xidion

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 11:31:54 PM »

It's messing with me bad. And when I left my cousins place tonight (my cousins wife is my ex's best friend) She was driving by, stopped in the middle of the road as I was going out the door, then drove off. What the heck.

almosthadme

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 11:35:48 PM »

The first few months is hell but be strong and she will go away and sink her claws in another.I won't lie a year out and its still hard and I want nothing to do with her... .such a weird thing.
Xidion

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 12:25:32 AM »

The first few months is hell but be strong and she will go away and sink her claws in another.I won't lie a year out and its still hard and I want nothing to do with her... .such a weird thing.

Funny thing is, she is in a relationship with the guy she lined up before leaving me.

peiper

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 12:31:51 AM »

Funny thing is, she is in a relationship with the guy she lined up before leaving me.

It's probably not working out so she's lining up a spare, you.
Infared

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 12:32:19 AM »

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)+1000 Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
Xidion

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 12:40:09 AM »

I highly doubt it. It's only been 5 weeks.

evilpepsi

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 12:45:41 AM »

doesn't matter... .

peiper

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 12:58:02 AM »

Remember we're talking mental illness. We logically look at things, they don't , they have an emotional trigger and they obsess over it and then start planning what their going to do if abandoned. Having five or six splits from mine there was no set time before she started to try to come back. Anywhere from a couple of weeks to months.
Xidion

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 01:24:17 AM »

Remember we're talking mental illness. We logically look at things, they don't , they have an emotional trigger and they obsess over it and then start planning what their going to do if abandoned. Having five or six splits from mine there was no set time before she started to try to come back. Anywhere from a couple of weeks to months.

I know. The reason I don't think she will actually engage is because just 2 weeks ago she said things like "he is an upgrade, you never treated me good, never contact me again, I don't want you anymore".

evilpepsi

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 01:37:18 AM »

I know. The reason I don't think she will actually engage is because just 2 weeks ago she said things like "he is an upgrade, you never treated me good, never contact me again, I don't want you anymore".

how was she treating you two weeks prior to the split?
Xidion

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 01:40:48 AM »

Like normal really. I didn't see anything coming. She only started treating me bad once I found out she was talking to this dude behind my back. We were having sex regularly,  etc. Told me she loved me after breaking up with me, even.

Xidion

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 01:42:08 AM »

Looking back I can only remember any devaluing that happened was 2-3 days before she left.

fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 01:45:08 AM »

Hearing things like that is optional; are you taking steps to not subject yourself to that anymore?
evilpepsi

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 01:49:57 AM »

Looking back I can only remember any devaluing that happened was 2-3 days before she left.

see what can happen in the span of two weeks? it can reverse that quickly also. when i was dating the first BPD, it took around 2-3 weeks for the first recycle... .
peiper

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 01:52:51 AM »

Mine began devaluing right after we we're married. In a way I think it's a mental thing to soften the blow on them when they leave. Its a lot easier to leave someone you have yourself convinced is no good. So they build it up in their mind.
Xidion

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 01:57:33 AM »

see what can happen in the span of two weeks? it can reverse that quickly also. when i was dating the first BPD, it took around 2-3 weeks for the first recycle... .

It would be insane for her to try a recycle after officially being "in a relationship" with this dude on FB. We've been no contact for 11 days. The longest it's been. Her family hates me, I know that for sure. She has everyone convinced I'm the devil. I can't wrap my head around crazy. I guess I'm so curious because I do still love the b*tch, even after her showing who she really is. I'm not hoping for anything, but I would love to know what the heck she is up to.

evilpepsi

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 03:10:47 AM »

you could be in my situation bro. it could be very confusing and exhausting. my ex went through my phone and saw old texts between me and the woman that i dated before her. this chick is a hot blonde erotica author, kimber dawn, and my ex threw her in my face. she and her npd bf STILL throw her in my face. the npd does it because he tried to date kimber and she flat out shot him down. it seems to kill his ego that i pulled her and the self-proclaimed "legend" couldn't.

together, they are fueling my recovery because the more that they do this, the more indifferent that i become to the both of them, and the more that i move forward.

i stopped asking myself why is she so fixated on this woman and why does it constantly come up? they both lie and claim that they have talked to kimber and she is now enraged because she is tired of her name coming out of their mouths.

im not being smeared, but sometimes i think that i would rather settle for smearing than this, hahaha... .
peiper

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 03:48:39 AM »

It would be insane for her to try a recycle after officially being "in a relationship" with this dude on FB. We've been no contact for 11 days. The longest it's been. Her family hates me, I know that for sure. She has everyone convinced I'm the devil. I can't wrap my head around crazy. I guess I'm so curious because I do still love the b*tch, even after her showing who she really is. I'm not hoping for anything, but I would love to know what the heck she is up to.

Key word" insane" . I'm in the very same place you are, even more so. Restraining Order and divorced. I talked to my T about this months ago when I was still hoping we could work things out. What he told me makes sense now. He said that she would get such an ego boost if she could lure me back after everything that she's pulled . It would give her momentary worth. He was right.
Splitblack4good

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2014, 03:59:42 AM »

I'm glad this came up today my ex couldnt wait to block me on her phone yesturday then I bumped into her at a mutuel freinds house with my replacement ! Then at half 1 in the morning I got a text from her saying

Sorry about that tonite Paul didnt say you were ther.

What the heck ! Lol she had blocked me no more that 8 hours prior to this and the fact she said sorry ! I didn't reply they are strange it's like it never happend .
evilpepsi

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 04:05:25 AM »

maybe being able to see both of you at the same time kind of shook her back some? just a thought... .

I'm glad this came up today my ex couldnt wait to block me on her phone yesturday then I bumped into her at a mutuel freinds house with my replacement ! Then at half 1 in the morning I got a text from her saying

What the heck ! Lol she had blocked me no more that 8 hours prior to this and the fact she said sorry ! I didn't reply they are strange it's like it never happend .

evilpepsi

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2014, 04:06:00 AM »

maybe being able to see both of you at the same time kind of shook her back some? just a thought... .
Splitblack4good

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2014, 04:28:33 AM »

I'm not sure tbh she had done a good job of avoiding me since we split maybe out of sight out of mind but then seeing me did mean something to her pass I don't know . We had massive argument on the phone 8 hours befor that then blocks me then sees me un blocks me and says sorry we bumped into each other .
evilpepsi

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 04:35:11 AM »

what im saying is that maybe a face to face comparison of you and newbie set something off in her that has her wondering. make sense?
BorisAcusio

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2014, 04:35:18 AM »

We've done this game for over 7 months after BU, eventually followed by a recycle. Whatever you think, the only way to "win" is to be out of this.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest