Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 05, 2024, 11:35:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And there it is.  (Read 428 times)
ChadP

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 07, 2015, 08:03:15 PM »

Like clockwork she texted me tonight after telling me to never contact her again New Years eve.

Hi... .yes I'm contacting you. Yes, you will probably yell at me and tell me all the bad things that u think I am. But, I've thought about you a lot. Get pissed that I'm texting you. Hate me because I exist. But you know what? I never got my closure... never. It's not one sided, but you only ever thought about how things effected you. Your CD IS NUMBER 6in my shuffle... .pretty good CD I must say. I've thought about making you one, but I have nowhere to send it. Was wondering how you did in your class... .if I had to guess, I would say stellar : )

There is so much more to you than you ever let me get close to... .I understand... just sayin'
Confused?

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 08:22:00 PM »

Did u leave or did your ex?
ChadP

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 10:40:40 PM »

It was kinda mutual I think. Over the past couple weeks of fighting we had both said we were fine with it being over. Her response to me on New Years about not contacting her was because I texted her a couple days before saying that I was sorry the way things had ended and I hoped she found happiness in her future.

Infern0

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 10:43:23 PM »

I love the hyperbole, gave me a good laugh.

I know how you feel though man, will they ever get it? don't want mine sniffing round no more, sucking my soul.
ChadP

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 10:47:56 PM »

She also was fishing for my address, which she has done in the past. I live an hour and a half away and never gave her my address because I knew early on something just wasn't right, so I came up with this lame story that I live with my recently divorced brother that has a crazy ex-wife and he doesn't want me giving my address out to anyone. : )

Infern0

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 11:00:39 PM »

She also was fishing for my address, which she has done in the past. I live an hour and a half away and never gave her my address because I knew early on something just wasn't right, so I came up with this lame story that I live with my recently divorced brother that has a crazy ex-wife and he doesn't want me giving my address out to anyone. : )

aye I rather stupidly let mine drop me home during our last recycle after i'd moved house. She did a "walk by" of my work just today, lugging her idiot boyfriend along whilst copping a good long stare at me.

It freaks me out knowing she could be out there, watching, waiting, and then when the time is right... .BAM, recycle.
ChadP

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 11:11:58 PM »

Laugh out loud (click to insert in post), yeah she wasn't trying get under your skin at all bringing the new bf by. Good luck with that buddy.

ChadP

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 11:19:05 PM »

Also, for those of you that wonder if they will ever try to contact you again after you tell them they have BPD... .well mine texted me tonight after I told her a week or so ago that I thought she was crazy and needed to get help because she has BPD. So, it can and does happen.
Xidion

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 12:32:10 AM »

Also, for those of you that wonder if they will ever try to contact you again after you tell them they have BPD... .well mine texted me tonight after I told her a week or so ago that I thought she was crazy and needed to get help because she has BPD. So, it can and does happen.

Mine did as well. Told her 2 months ago I think she has BPD. She r engaged me by asking me why I think she has BPD.  It led to a 6 days recycle with sex and cheating on her bf with me.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest