Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 11:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychologist with BPD His birthday dilemma  (Read 563 times)
Sherwit

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: July 01, 2016, 10:22:13 PM »

Hey guys

I'm Doctor who was in relation ship  with a friend for over 3 years but we are friends since college which is make us friends over 12 years ... the biggest dilemma that he is a psychologist with PBD

He never admit it but I know... on February we have been separated for the first time... and we met and he was trying to cut it of but idk how I talked him into trying ... He asked me what trying means... And he's incapable of even texting good morning

Days have been passed... I did not contact him... he did by calling to ask me for following a patient that he asked me to try to finalize my work with him.

After that he always calls regarding the patient by a call or texting... he also asked to see me to give me my money  and I apologized by being busy

2 days ago I had car accident... god mercy only what makes me alive now but his birthday is today... I don't know what to do

Should I send him the birthday wishes or not

I forgot to tell you that in one of the sms I started my message by hey there and he was angry about it... I did answer him and he re-contact me

Help me... I know he knows he had PBD but he never say it and he doesn't know I know about it and I never told him...

What should I do with mr psychology
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Naughty Nibbler

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Sibling

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 12:12:34 AM »

SHERWIT: 

If I understand you correctly, you have had a professional relationship with the psychologist (doctor to psychologist), then there is the personal relationship?  Is that right?

Do you anticipate that the professional relationship will continue?

Quote from: Sherwit
I forgot to tell you that in one of the sms I started my message by hey there and he was angry about it... I did answer him and he re-contact me

What made him angry?  The fact that you used "hey there"?  Did he find that disrespectful?

If you think he is in an angry mood, you could choose to contact him the next day and give him a belated happy birthday.  I can understand that you hesitate to contact him, while he is in an angry mood.

Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 12:47:36 AM »

Since February is a long time to be in limbo (if I'm reading you correctly). So you haven't been together since that time? If so,  has this been the typical dynamic: not together,  but still attached  (certainly the professional relationship complicates it), you reaching out while treading lightly,  but he reacting impulsively during contact?

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Sherwit

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 02:25:09 AM »

It not what you get guy's... we went to medical school together then worked in the same institution but different department and finally 3 years ago we started a relationship

It not about work... I know he is doing that in propose to talk  that is his way

I'm talking about me ... 2 days after car accident and all I'm thinking about is his birthday... idk what to do...

I'm sorry for bad English... It's not my native language
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest