Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 16, 2024, 12:41:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need More Information  (Read 351 times)
MadMax8701
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: June 15, 2017, 09:26:34 AM »

Hi Everyone.

I ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW OR WHERE TO START!

So this is kinda a first.

I'm actually not sure about much right now.

i've had a real internal war about what i've been doing or not doing in my relationship and at this point in time i'm starting to consider that maybe it might not be just me.

I don't think my partner has any idea about how, what or why. like she might be in denial about it all. and also she doesn't seem to realize that there's anything wrong from how she acts/reacts.

I'm a very patient, persistent and compassionate person. But i am at a point where i'm trapped in a corner and my fight/flight is at an all time high.

I've never posted to a group/forum before so i apologize if i'm doing it wrong or whatever.

i need to talk to someone that might get it, has experience with BPD from both points of view and i guess i need to vent a little as well as start understanding it better.

PLEASE HELP
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

JoeBPD81

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 06:21:18 AM »

Welcome

someone here might get it all right. We all feel cornered, lost and anxious a lot of times. I don't know what you mean by "from both points of view". Here I've learned about people who are with someone with BPD, but also from what the people with BPD have said about insights of their own experience.

Tell us your story, what worries you, or whatever you need to let out of your chest. There is always someone that has gone through something similar and just being heard helps; but they'll also offer some ideas that open new paths.

good luck!

We are in this together.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest