Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 11:58:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow I want everyone to feel the way I feel today  (Read 406 times)
Century2012

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: His "best friend." My illumination of my childhood needs for love not being met. Just as his were not.

« on: October 20, 2013, 07:39:20 AM »

I woke up really happy! No angst. No ruminating. I am listening to music, drinking coffee. I hope this feeling about him ... .indifference ... .lasts forever.

I am sending out a prayer to all my "friends" here that you all feel this way real soon!
DragoN

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 07:56:23 AM »

Happy for you!  

dansure

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 08:23:58 AM »

I woke up really happy! No angst. No ruminating. I am listening to music, drinking coffee. I hope this feeling about him ... .indifference ... .lasts forever.

I am sending out a prayer to all my "friends" here that you all feel this way real soon!

I actually do too!  

Life starts to feel good again! Smiling (click to insert in post)
HarmKrakow

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 08:32:15 AM »

But I don't want to feel indifferent to my ex BPD

I don't feel indifferent to any of my NON-BPD exes'. I am very happy they were in my life. Same goes for the friends...
Confusedandhurt

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 08:43:59 AM »

Century-  Good for you!  Thanks for encouraging all of us.  It's great to see others moving forward with their lives!  Here's hoping your week will be as good as today has started... .

Every day seems to get a little better for me as well.
happylogist

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 11:40:56 AM »

So glad for you Century! Would love to share a cup of coffee with you listening to music and talking about something but exes Smiling (click to insert in post)
hopealways
aka moving4ward

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »

Great to hear this! I do feel day by day I get closer to that feeling. My T says that when I am fully healed I will feel like I have never felt before. I know that is true and I am trying to be patient.
fiddlestix

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »

Great news!  I love to hear that one of us is doing well Smiling (click to insert in post)  Healing can happen.  With patience, trust and hard inner work we can all enjoy that coffee and music!

Is there some special thing that you did to reach this point?  Or, as sometimes happens, did the storm just pass? 

Keep the coffee hot Smiling (click to insert in post) 

Fiddle
Century2012

Relationship status: His "best friend." My illumination of my childhood needs for love not being met. Just as his were not.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 06:10:38 AM »

Hey fiddlestix,

What did I do to get here? I prayed A LOT. And when I was having a good day I wholeheartedly expressed my gratitude. And I prayed that he might have peace. Rather than continuing to hate him, to see that he is a damaged person.

I also talked about it with a friend. He dated a woman for 3 years that none of us liked. He did a lot for her and feels some shame for having been in that relationship. He could listen without judgment.

But the thing that is making the most difference is dreaming. I don't know how to make that happen. But in the throws of my anger and depression, I thought about him all the time. But he was never in my dreams.

They say dreams help us process. The dreams aren't necessarily pleasant. But it is processing. Kind of like getting the file off your desk and put away in storage.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest