Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inviting you to a Christmas party at this board  (Read 813 times)
TakingWingAtLast

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Relationship status: Moved out for good on Nov. 16, 2013.

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2013, 05:14:57 PM »

Just for you guys, I have stayed on here today posting.   to all.

Right ON IronMan!   So glad youre here!

And Naddred, refuge of the doomed?  Hahaha!  

Merry Christmas to you all!   I hope you are well

Ding dong, ding dong,  Christmas bells are ringing!

D

Calm Waters

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: married living together

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »

Hi seasons greetings from the uk where its almost Boxing Day. Too much TV and Turkey but only one argument - its nearly over - hooray!
Naddred369

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2013, 05:30:47 PM »

Too many triggers today. Very emotional.

BUT... .

In reality, I have had a great time with my family, with my beautiful daughter who is staying with me and no arguments, no drama, no F#@&ING BPD!

Trying to look to the positive.

It was a good day. :-)
Octoberfest

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »

TakingWingAtLast-

Awesome of you to extend yourself for anyone needing support during the holiday season 

Your personal information was removed in order to abide by the confidentiality guideline.  One would hope that everyone would have each others best interests in mind, but users outside this board might use your information maliciously, and we want to ensure the safety of all of our members.

Again, thanks for being there for your fellow members.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas.  It is a year tomorrow that I found out my BPDex(whom I was dating at the time) had had sex with a close friend of mine and made out with my friend, as well as that she had been cheating on me for the past month.  I ended things with her 7 months ago, and while I was worried that this time of year would be triggering, I have instead found that I am so, so grateful to be off that crazy train.  It was not a healthy way for me to live, and while it feels like I went through hell and back throughout the detachment process, I am so blessed to be here.

Wishing you all well and happy holidays.  It gets better.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill
[/url]
starshine

Relationship status: out of r/s w/baby daddy 15 yrs, out of r/s w/N/BPD exbf 2+ yrs

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »

I'm so glad to make it to this party!   

I'm so grateful to spend today quietly, nurturing myself with cross country skiing and excellent home made food.  I'll take a hot soak later, and have brownies and tea.  No fussing, no fighting.  I'm alright with being alone, and if if I'm lonely I believe it's better than miserable and confused.  Thank you all for your gems of wisdom over this holiday season.  It's really an amazing community to be a part of. 

I hope you all have a healthy happy holiday.   
TakingWingAtLast

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2013, 08:32:09 PM »

Sorry about the breach of confidentiality, Octoberfest (and pessim-optimist).   I was in a hurry and didn't think it through.  Please accept my apologies.

So, if anyone really needs someone to talk to via phone or Skype, message me first and then we can talk further. 

I hope everyone is doing well.  Merry Christmas.  I'm telepathically sending you "Good Feelings" and "Happy Thoughts"  and "Yes, I am going to be Great when I get through this" via this amazing forum that has the capacity to send my telepathic messages though this board!   

The simple act of reading these telepathic messages is the key to having them put into your brain.   You will need to perform a single act in order to complete the transmission:  You will need to rub your stomach in a circular fashion while patting your head and then immediately all of the telepathic messages will be transmitted to you.

If you need a secondary retransmission, please reply!

D

Monarch Butterfly

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2013, 08:40:57 PM »

Set a place for me! I'm spending new years alone... .no kids :'(, no family :'( no pwBPD Smiling (click to insert in post)

maxen
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2013, 09:01:23 PM »

me-he-herrrrrry christmas!   

Jonie

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2013, 05:06:53 AM »

Hi there all of you!   

It's a very comforting thought to know you are all here - scattered around this globe, but still in the same place. That's the most important thing I've learned from this forum, which is so valuable to me: that a break up with a BPD-partner is so much more devastating than a 'regular' break up. If I hadn't been able to read all your stories - all these sad, heartbreaking, devastating stories - I would have had doubts about my sanity. So thanks, thanks, thanks for sharing them!

The other week I thought: our situation is comparable to people who loose their partner by suicide - not because something is wrong with us or with our relationship, but because there is something going on in their minds, something that is too difficult for them to handle. Only, in some respects our situation is more difficult, because it is so difficult to explain any of it to friends and family and to get the necessary support. If we had lost our partner by suicide, we wouldn't have people shrugging their shoulders, saying: "Well, good riddance, it was a horrible man, wasn't it", or wishing you a merry Christmas without a thought.

As I am home alone for the entire day, I had planned to sit down, mourn, and prepare my That's-it letter to my practically-ex-pwBPD. Preparing the funeral of my life with him, so to speak.

As it turns out, a dear friend of mine just died and I have to prepare a speech for his funeral. So I'm going through all my journals of the past years to get the dates right... .So sad to see my dairy entrances of all the good and great times I had with my ex-p... .There had been so many things I always longed to share with someone, and he was the first one I could enjoy these with; things that to me are essential to Life. I can't imagine ever finding someone else for this... .

Thanks for being here - wish we could meet, toast and hug 

heartandwhole
Retired Staff

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2013, 05:11:28 AM »

Jonie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.     Wishing you and his family peace during this painful time. 

When the pain of love increases your joy, roses and lilies fill the garden of your soul.
Surnia
Retired Staff

Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2013, 08:21:59 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. 

I wish you strength to go trough your diary and trough the grieving of your losses.

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
Jonie

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2013, 08:40:22 AM »

Thanks, I find it's actually helpful... .This friend and my ex-p met at several occasions and got very fond of each other. Although my friend did see that my ex-p was not the best of partners you could wish for, he did see the beautiful sides of him.

Burying my friend will help me bury my life with my ex-p.

I didn't tell my ex-p. by the way, that this friend died... .Did think about it, but don't want to give him any reason to contact me. But it does feel awkward.
maxen
Retired Staff

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2013, 12:06:57 PM »

jonie i am so sorry for your situation   i hope you have strength these next days.

but - see what you've done for us? we had this party!

Jonie

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2013, 12:13:34 PM »

Thanks, maxen, yeah, strangest Christmas party I ever had  Smiling (click to insert in post)
RecycledNoMore

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »

Sorry
RecycledNoMore

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2013, 01:32:07 PM »

oMG that was supposed to b un the revenge thread im so sorry can somebody move it!
TakingWingAtLast

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »

Wow Jonie,

Be well!  It's a lot for sure!   Please take care of yourself!  And keep posting!  We're here!

D

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest