Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 08:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Youngest/oldest child  (Read 594 times)
Fluff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: October 13, 2014, 02:59:59 AM »

I just realized my dBPD friend, uBPD ex and uBPD father was all the youngest child of four with a big gap to the oldest sibling. Actually all of them had three older brothers.

Also, I was the oldest child of two. I have a younger sister. Though, I mostly grew up alone.

What about you and your pwBPD?
sirius

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 03:10:56 AM »

i am the eldest of 3 brothers, she is 4th of 5 siblings. She and her younger sis i think both has BPD. Only her elder siblings seems healthy. Her eldest sis was 10 years aprt from her and i am 11 years older than her.

Thats what i used to think too. She seems to be a spoil brat at home, overpampered
MrConfusedWithItAll

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 03:38:12 AM »

I have dated three BPD crazies.  They were all the youngest child.  I am the eldest of three.
Bak86

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 09:55:51 AM »

I'm the youngest. I have one older brother. My ex is also the youngest. Has 2 other brothers, who are like 15/20 years older weirdly enough. I guess she was a mistake  Smiling (click to insert in post)
RedDove

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 10:46:22 AM »

In my case, nada. I'm the middle child. My ex BPDbf is the 2nd to youngest (younger sister) and has 7 sibs, 8 of them in total! The youngest sister is a mess just like him. Drug use, depression and anorexia.

The 6 older sibs are 2 older brothers and 4 older sisters. Only his 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters seem to be semi normal, stable and healthy. He doesn't seem to interact with his sibs very much. Just the older sister he lives with in his childhood home.

He also visits one sister with a nice house on the ocean in the summer and Christmas. It's a free place to stay, unlimited alcohol and food, at least from what he told me. Two of his sisters live in that same ocean town. He invited me to stay at the one sisters with a nice house on the ocean several holiday weekends. But, he always made up a story or excuse at the last minute and I never got to accompany him, nor meet her.
Pingo

Relationship status: Separated

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 10:49:34 AM »

I'm the youngest of 4 and my uBPDexh is the oldest of 3.
WhatTheFrank

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 03:31:06 PM »

She was 4th of 4 girls, 2nd oldest sister has NPD

Her parents marriage ___ the bed when she was around 6, divorced when she was around 8.
Hawk Ridge

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 10:29:49 PM »

We were both the youngest of 6.  My oldest sister and likely father are BPD too.  Perhaps this is why I didn't realize it was BPD until after she left me. Hmmmmm

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest