Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 08:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You should change all of your passwords  (Read 360 times)
Sandman1881

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: November 28, 2014, 11:14:31 PM »

I wish someone would have reminded me of this right after I left. I was in such a fog and I couldn't think strait. It would have saved me time, money, aggravation and kept her blocked from my accounts. Don't share them with anyone either!
Pingo

Relationship status: Separated

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 11:17:53 PM »

Yep, I changed every single one and was still very paranoid for a time that somehow he was getting access.  After 5 mths I have calmed down about this now, I don't believe he has hacked any of my accounts. 
billypilgrim

Relationship status: Separated since 10/2014. Divorce will be finalized 10/2015.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 11:27:42 PM »

Changed passwords.  Changed locks/garage door.  I even asked for keys/garage door opener back - nothing, though it doesn't matter now.  I'm glad I had people in my life that realized what was happening.  I hope she didn't cause you too much damage (emotional bits aside).
Sandman1881

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 11:30:02 PM »

Yes Pingo. I was keychained to our iMac. The whole thing was prearranged. She had the jump on me for what felt like months. But in the end it turns our her lack of impulse control is what did her in. That last attack was to provoke me to hit her back so she could have me removed and brand me legally as the bad guy - regardless of the facts. I just turned the other cheek and took it. Because I was tired of playing her games. She got a free ride in a police car the next night with a complementary set of steel bracelets as an accessory. She must have looked simply fabulous in that orange jumpsuit. Something kept me completely calm that night. It must have been a life-saving release of opioids from my brain, because I was completely calm and at peace in face of my attacker. I survived that night, but I watch my back and stay vigilant at all times now.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest