Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 05:15:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel sad miss her  (Read 420 times)
dobie

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 05:06:28 AM »

Its funny the first week she was kinder not exactly gushing with empathy , but after that and under other forces influence (dad/friends) her anger / resentment and real cold detachment began . I always got the feeling with her she was a bit of an empty vessel when it came down to how she should act or feel or cope in stressful situations and would act how the person/influence was proscribing .
ShadowIntheNight

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2015, 09:47:31 AM »

Its funny the first week she was kinder not exactly gushing with empathy , but after that and under other forces influence (dad/friends) her anger / resentment and real cold detachment began . I always got the feeling with her she was a bit of an empty vessel when it came down to how she should act or feel or cope in stressful situations and would act how the person/influence was proscribing .

Act under stress? Try react. In the last 3 years she would go ballistic over everything. Before that she would obsess over the matter. I think I posted somewhere that I handle stress well, she was/probably still is crazy. You don't want to be near her on a sinking ship... .
dobie

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2015, 02:39:26 PM »

My T helped me to understand today how my own childhood trauma has reflected on how iv'e handled the trauma of her actions . My own need for love/rs with my parents etc and how any women who idealises you is in fact not really in love with you its about them .

My T told me as well 7 years is about the time most r/s go bust and when he sees couples for therapy the fantasy has worn off by then and people see each other for who they really are . Not what they want or imagine them to be .

That was her problem ... .He also taught me a healthy r/s is not about another person trying to change you again she was always doing this .its about love support etc not berating you because you aren't what they want at that particular time or place in life .

She wanted a bad boy she got one (me) then she wanted a sensible responsible man she got one (me) and now she wants something else ... .stuff her I don't need to jump through hoops and feel devalued to keep someone's love

To sum up her rejection of me has no baring on me , my self worth or who I should be .

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest