Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 05, 2024, 11:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad day  (Read 388 times)
Lishab23

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 03, 2015, 12:15:10 PM »

For some reason I'm having a bad day today! Breaking down crying at any and everything! Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy, going thru these emotions is a hard thing to do especially when i just want to reach out touch and talk to my exBPD! It's been 30 days N/C and 2 months break up! Most days I feel ok but other days I feel like I'm losing it all! Please tell me I'm not the only one!
Mr Hollande

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 12:30:52 PM »

Hi Lisha. I'm a year out, NC for almost as long and in a good relationship. Still angry but much less so than a year ago. Overall I feel I'm doing well but I still nose dive into the abyss on occasion. For example the last couple of days have been rough. No particular reason why, they just have. It happens with irregularity.

It's still early days for you and a month NC is good. Judging by your post you are doing all the right things. Remember the immortal words of Churchill, "if you're in hell keep going". So keep going, stay strong, maintain NC, and take care of yourself. You're doing well.
DyingLove

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:09:34 PM »

The emotional rollercoaster. Shows up without warning and everyone MUST ride.  I get the same way. Just uncontrollable at times and it's gotta run it's course, otherwise it will pickup where it left off.  Sucks.
UserName69
AKA double_edge, Mr.Jason, Bradley101

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:34:46 PM »

You need to get busy in order to forget all about the rs. It really helped me out. I know a breakup from a BPD partner is harder to deal with compared to a rs with a nonBPD partner. Go out, start new hobbies, meet new people and have fun. For me it really did the job, it even made me hate my exBPD. I know hate can never be good but it stops me from missing and wanting her. Once day you'll be glad that the rs is over, you can't have a healthy rs with a pwBPD.
Mutt
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 03:42:38 PM »

i just want to reach out touch and talk to my exBPD!

Hi Lisaab23,

I'm so sorry you're going through this . I can understand feeling OK one day and not feeling OK the next. You have been broken up for 2 months and things are still raw. A few weeks post break-up there are chemical changes in your brain that has been described like a drug addict suffering withdrawls from drugs. I found the first few weeks very difficult and it sounds cliché, it does get better with time.

The Biology of Breaking Up

Hang in there.

----Mutt

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest