Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 01:17:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: post break up please help  (Read 390 times)
lolit
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: February 20, 2017, 08:55:33 AM »

Hi this is my first post. i will try to describe my situation...

I was in a relationship with a woman for almost 2 year its start amazing everything was too good ...
i was married for 17 yr and was my first girlfriend we fall into each other in a week... i met her kids right away and she is my for me she was everything i always dream off sex live was amazing as well...
we travel all over the world together very fast and she met my family too.
i was defiantly in love... .!  after a few month i start to see some red flag that very common to a BPD but totally ignore them ... .Nobody is perfect and we all have issue ...

Then the fight start about things that i never thought we going to fight and argue ...

she left me first time after a 8 month with a text mas...
sage a was shock ... .my whole world flip in one second
I was so heart like i was never heart in my life even after my divorce ... .i start seeing therapist after therapist but nothing help the pain .
then she came back but with some no contact roll for a month after a weekend of amazing sex ... .
i was want her back so bad that wasnt matter  to me even that was not clear what it will do... .
if you love me you love me what a 30 day with no talking will do?
but i agree... .she broke the roll and we were back together... .this happen a few time with the reason that she is more unhappy the happy with me... .i took her back time after time  ... she always broke up with me at the  most worst time really . i gave all myself a stop talking to friend she didnt like i want after her ,,
a week ago its happen again after that like 2 moth ago she told me that she have BPD   but i love her so so much and after reading lots about that i decided to stay for the long run... .
again she did it at the worst time over text we had a few email exchange and she said that this time its for good... .im still love her so so much and know that if she will come to my door today i will take her back... .
my life is consume by her right now im thinking about her 24/7  its crazy how much inflorescence  she have over me!  i read book after book post after post but nothing ease the pain... .not sure what to do and not sure what can help... .im so so sad it like she took my sole from me ... .
thanks for reading... .
rfriesen

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 02:40:08 AM »

Hi it, and welcome to the family 

It sounds like an intense rollercoaster ride of a relationship, tremendous highs and painful lows. You're in the right place. You will get through this, and reading and posting here can help a lot. It will take time. Right now it feels like nothing can ease the pain, and that may be true in the moment. We've all been there and know how horrible that can feel. But it does pass. It takes time for your body and mind to come down from that chaotic rollercoaster ride.

Are you able to get out and be with friends, or get a walk or exercise in? Make sure to take good care of yourself -- eat well, sleep as best you can, try to get some exercise in, keep seeing your therapist. There might be nothing that can bring you immediate relief, but all those positive steps will pay off in time.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest