Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 08:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hit my BPD waif...more than once...  (Read 2298 times)
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2017, 03:00:59 PM »

Paul, reading these things can't be easy for you and I respect the fact that you're reaching out and looking for answers.  I can tell you what I'd want to hear from my ex if you are willing to listen?

Love and light x

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Paul84

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 04:24:50 PM »

I didn't get to where I'm at in the world listening to others, friend
This is merely chatter I'd have in a bar with strangers and nothing else, except I don't want people to know that I've hit a woman, obviously

At the end of the day, there are a million variables one simply does not have enough time to type about this situation outside of broad strokes, and then you get this one size fits all, add-water-and-stir advice which is fair enough but ultimately useless, like bar chat

The main thing is I don't have a way in anymore with her, she has not returned any of my messages and if I attempt it again - I dunno - I'm just not able to swallow any more of my pride - I know pride and arrogance shadow my life in a lot of ways but c'mon she's a grown woman of 29 - if she wanted to talk to me she'd talk to me, if she wanted to be here she'd be here,... .her "condition" notwithstanding

I see no point in bringing this to her attention again, say I was to approach her and said I was taking classes for anger,... .cool,... .she ignores that too,... .then what ?,... .I walk away feeling d*ckless again,... .she'll never appreciate what it took for me to bring myself to type those emails in August after SHE walked out on ME,... .I was genuinely crying writing the emails ,... .my dad nearly had a stroke when I told him that, given the facts and all I've done for her,... .she's lazy, and self-indulgent and she pushed me to this point - but yet I still can't bring myself to wash my hands of her, which would be considered orderly at this point, but getting back on my hands and knees promising the sun, moon and stars ... .

Not. F*cking. Likely.

That ship has sailed,... .

She can woman up and approach me,... .

I mean, by all means, let me hear what you'd like to hear if it was you,... .but I have a feeling you're a different style of individual than her, more caring and less cold, therefore approachable... .I could be wrong, but would you classify yourself as a BPD of the waif variety, or if you've vegetated on this forum long enough to know the mechanics of how they think I'm all ears

Skip
Site Director

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2017, 05:02:22 PM »

So nothing then ... .

I guess I'll see you guys again For an update in a Couple of months

Be well

Thanks.

See you then.

Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2017, 09:03:41 PM »

Staff only

This thread has reached its post limit and is locked.  Please feel free to start a new thread to continue the discussion. 

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest