Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 04:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok am I wrong doing this ?  (Read 821 times)
bpdgotmegood

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Single and suffering to overcome BPD X

« on: March 23, 2010, 08:58:46 PM »

OK so I have been away and not together with my x BPD for over 1 month, And loyal and alone but now a client of mine who is a very nice young lady 19 and smoking hot wants to cheer me up she wants to hang out and liven my life up.

The ? is should I mess with her to help get over BPD or will this lower me as a man ? I am 39 and the girl for fun is 19 that makes me feel kinda weird but OMG .

Maybe god is giving me a gift for accepting the seperation and doing the correct thing to leave the BPD alone!

Or maybe the devil has sent temptation my way to see if i eat the poison fruit ? But all I can say as good as she makes me feel I gotta eat the fruit.

so now please tell me to not do it and for me to behave please !

This is so tempting am I morally wrong ? or is it fine and dandy ?

She noticed I was sad other day and we talked and she told me she feels for me and would like to cook for me and hang out and help liven me up she misses the happy go lucky side of me and wants it back in my spirit and eyes.

please inform me of my move.

PS: I have not once thought positive of my BPD today as a matter of fact after my therapy today it all became clear in my brain and I must move on with my life full bore all the way .
man34

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 09:09:24 PM »

in my opinion... .there is nothing wrong with it... .go for it... .just take it slow... .an be careful... .
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:15:29 PM »

in my opinion... .there is nothing wrong with it... .go for it... .just take it slow... .an be careful... .

Well she and I talked the relationship part there will be none we are gonna stay friends with benefits. Because of our age difference. But I need the unwinding in my life I am a walking ball of fury and need some R&R .

and I don't think my x BPD will call anymore after I just told her x husband she is staying if I get any kind of contact from her again I will be calling homeland security and ice to them varify if her legal status is good or not here in the usa and I am betting it isn't so I may be free and clear from BPD now thank you lord for giving me her x's number .
goldenblunder

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Living apart, working on the divorce

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »

Dude, go for it.  But beware - the age dynamics there scream that she has some issues, as well.  Just be careful and don't hurt yourself or her.
Honeybee

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 09:16:29 PM »

She is a young girl and probably has yet to be jaded... .just don't be the one to do it. If it's a "fun" thing, and she is completely aware of this, then maybe. Just be sure of her expectations.
jalk

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 09:20:42 PM »

Glad to hear you decided to stay platonic... .that age difference is really significant... .screams someone is going to get hurt.
Honeybee

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »

"Friends with benefits" is platonic?
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:34:21 PM »

She is a young girl and probably has yet to be jaded... .just don't be the one to do it. If it's a "fun" thing, and she is completely aware of this, then maybe. Just be sure of her expectations.

I think she knows whats up her last guy was like 45 and I am sure there is some nuts and bolts twisted in her head. And I am on a very high defense these days. Best part is she goes to college full time and when she isnt in school lives 200 miles away so I should be safe. I HOPE
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 09:37:30 PM »

"Friends with benefits" is platonic?

Well I am just reasuring my man hood guys .
Honeybee

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »

I had a summer fling with a 22 year old last summer during a break up with BPDbf. (I'm 31) It was really... .really fun.   But not really worth it in the end.  Kind of a nice ego booster, though.
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 09:58:28 PM »

I had a summer fling with a 22 year old last summer during a break up with BPDbf. (I'm 31) It was really... .really fun.   But not really worth it in the end.  Kind of a nice ego booster, though.

See you know what I want I need my ego that was crapped on and stepped on brought back to life. I need to feel good about myself again.
dilbert

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 10:01:53 PM »

ya id be a little careful OP. im not dogging on youngins, we were all one once, but past experience has taught me that even tho they say they just wanna be friends... .look out. and ya, you old creeper! Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)... .she have any friends? 

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 10:04:46 PM »

What are you now, a charity case?  ? Stop using a young, dumb girl who wants a Father figure like an immature crutch. If your heart is broken, dont put a hello kitty band aid on it. If you cant be alone for more than a month- then you've got bigger problems than just the loss of a BPD partner. You've got your own abandonment issues. Dont think that Heroin withdrawal will be helped by mainlining some "junior baby methadone"- you'll only get hooked up with methadone and have to kick that too. Seek wise counsel instead.
recovering

Relationship status: living apart

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »

2010. You crack me up. Well said.  I guess I better quit hanging out with the hot young teacher guy who has been sniffing around my front door for the same reasons.  I'm 12 years older than him and now am wondering if he's missing his mother.  So funny.
dilbert

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 10:14:28 PM »

ya i think the whole 'milf' explosion has gotten out of hand. i usually like to stay within 3-4 years my age range. however a young one can... .wear you out. thats about it. are male older guys called 'dilfs'?  i remember being a teenager and anyone over 30 was disgusting and old. what happened to those days?
recovering

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 10:16:01 PM »

What is a milf?
goldenblunder

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Living apart, working on the divorce

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 10:17:19 PM »

What is a milf?

Pardon the language, but it is a Mother I'd Like to F.
recovering

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »

Oh god. I'm so sorry I asked. Ugh.  Yup. That decides it. Thanks guys. Hot teacher needs to go knocking on someone elses door I guess.  Been tossing this around for a while anyway. Luckily didn't go too far. Thanks to BPDgotmegood for bringing up the topic.
dilbert

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »

well you can thank desperate housewives for making it  mainstream... .cant believe you havent heard that tho Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). i thought i was so far behind in lingo. hell i still use 'awesome' and 'rad' Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
dilbert

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 10:38:14 PM »

Oh god. I'm so sorry I asked. Ugh.  Yup. That decides it. Thanks guys. Hot teacher needs to go knocking on someone elses door I guess.  Been tossing this around for a while anyway. Luckily didn't go too far. Thanks to BPDgotmegood for bringing up the topic.

Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)! actually, its a compliment... .im sorry, im just bustin up over here. its ok, im a dilf to some ppl i guess Laugh out loud (click to insert in post) Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)  Smiling (click to insert in post)
recovering

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »

Well, humor aside... .point is that some of us (me) should take some time out anyway.  WTH. It's onl been 8 months since HE has been gone and we were together for 16 years.  You know what? Sometimes these boards make me sad instead of feeling better.
zero0zero0zero0

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 10:43:23 PM »

What are you now, a charity case?  ? Stop using a young, dumb girl who wants a Father figure like an immature crutch. If your heart is broken, dont put a hello kitty band aid on it. If you cant be alone for more than a month- then you've got bigger problems than just the loss of a BPD partner. You've got your own abandonment issues. Dont think that Heroin withdrawal will be helped by mainlining some "junior baby methadone"- you'll only get hooked up with methadone and have to kick that too. Seek wise counsel instead.

IMO a month out of a BPD relationship = head still spinning and impaired judgment.  Not to say that you are unattractive but when I was 19 I would NOT have had sex with a 39 year old, EVER.  The kind of girls that did were damaged goods.  HPD's and BPD's and daddy issues all over the place.  I'm sure you can find a less damaged 24 year old who is not a client. 
Valentine09

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »

Yeah, don't damage this girl even further.  If you want her only for sex that's just being selfish.
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 11:03:47 PM »

Yeah, don't damage this girl even further.  If you want her only for sex that's just being selfish.

Yes very true but wow it is so tempting. I am going to eat dinner tomorrow with her she is making me dinner. and we will talk. But I will tell you this after the crap my mother just told me what my x BPD said to her I am over the BPD no way we were only together 5 months or so and well yes it messed me up but damn I am a strong man and need to build my life back up to where it was in october 2009 I was at the top now I am at mid level .

But I will assure everyone this if I do do anything I will take one for the team for sure. ok

zero0zero0zero0

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 11:07:23 PM »

Sounds relationshipy.  Dinner?  Be flattered and find a girl who is old enough to buy beer.
bpdgotmegood

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 11:11:04 PM »

But I don't drink ! Drinking doesn't let me think straight

Sounds relationshipy.  Dinner?  Be flattered and find a girl who is old enough to buy beer.

Valentine09

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 11:27:08 PM »

You're playing with fire by even having her make you dinner.  It's inevitable what's going to happen, and you'll have to live with the consequences, just know that.
Amdis

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »

You are going to mess your head up even more. Plus, given the fact she is your client, would you want to mess with your business? With that being said, do not hit_ where you eat.
zero0zero0zero0

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »

The fact that she is not old enough to buy beer, regardless of IF you drink it means she is a child.  Technically a teenager.  You asked.  I'm not saying you are "wrong" exactly, but making a poor choice for YOURSELF. 

Uh, also, were you joking about God sending her as a gift?  I'm pretty sure God doesn't send girls with daddy issues as pity f*#&s.
Valentine09

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 11:47:35 PM »

Uh, also, were you joking about God sending her as a gift?  I'm pretty sure God doesn't send girls with daddy issues as pity f*#&s.

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest