Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 09:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Poll
Question: On which cluster of traits did you score highest?
Paranoid - 55 (5.7%)
Schizoid - 93 (9.7%)
Schizotypal - 88 (9.2%)
Antisocial - 48 (5%)
Borderline - 47 (4.9%)
Histrionic - 47 (4.9%)
Narcissitic - 105 (11%)
Avoidant - 112 (11.7%)
Dependent - 70 (7.3%)
Obsessive- Compulsive - 136 (14.2%)
I did not score 55 or higher in any category - 157 (16.4%)
Total Voters: 565

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 8  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SELF ASSESSMENT | Personality traits - how do you score?  (Read 14137 times)
mornstar

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Never married, living apart, it's complicated

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »

Paranoid    30%    

Schizoid    82%    

Schizotypal 58%    

Antisocial    26%    

Borderline    26%    

Histrionic    26%    

Narcissistic    54%    

Avoidant    18%    

Dependent    10%    

O-C      50%    

In defense of schizoids everywhere - we're a little weird, yes, but we're also highly independent and creative. I've always been this way, but I wonder if I've become more entrenched in my independence/attachment avoidance since realizing the only person I've ever opened up to used the opportunity to smash my heart to bits... .
confused!!!

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2010, 03:52:14 PM »

Paranoid |||| 18% 49%

Schizoid |||||||||||||| 58% 53%

Schizotypal |||||| 22% 53%

Antisocial |||||| 30% 47%

Borderline |||||| 22% 47%

Histrionic |||| 18% 43%

Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 54% 41%

Avoidant |||| 18% 39%

Dependent |||||| 22% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34% 40%

Schizoid and Narcissistic... .seems i'm right there with the majority... .so much for being different, Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)!

Long time ago i did a temperament (personality?) test and results indicated two opposite ends of the spectrum, the person administering the test was baffled, said she'd never seen someone with equal opposites. Aren't I special?    It's no wonder somedays I don't know if I'm coming or going! Learning to tweak what needs tweaking and take everything else in stride... .! Being cool (click to insert in post)

stayingfornow

Relationship status: co habiting

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2010, 08:33:45 AM »

The only one i got that was above average was obsessive compulsive by a small margin!

These people have not seen my house!

seriously, maybe it was cos i said that i like things done a certain way. I was applying that to my new business where as a management consultant previously and a business analyst i have some very clear ideas about how it should and will be run - for example, we like to be good to our customers - a bit "out there" i know

Smiling (click to insert in post)
DreamGirl
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2010, 05:40:58 PM »

I just took the test finally and I, too ranked highest in Narcissistic.  ?  But I also came a close second in Antisocial... .which is actually quite hilarious to me since I'm actually the opposite of anti social... .

Hmmm... .I wonder what that means ladies?   Smiling (click to insert in post)

Perhaps the antisocial is just a pipe dream... .to get a little peace and quiet.  xoxo

"What I want is what I've not got, and what I need is all around me." ~Dave Matthews

Sharonon

Relationship status: Long term married

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »

From what I saw our results have basically been in the very normal range & a peak here & there means nothing (statistically insignificant) & so are not worth taking seriously.
runner mom

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2010, 01:05:57 PM »

Paranoid was the highest followed by Borderline... .Now here's what I wonder.  After living with a borderline mother and husband, have my fears (based on what typically does happen in my house so I have good reason to fear it) made me appear Paranoid and Borderline or I am really closer to being like both of them than I think? 

Yikes!
CalicoSilver

Relationship status: Married almost 30 years.

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2010, 01:28:03 PM »

nhmomof2, I can see how you might be concerned about yourself - after enduring what you have. Please don't concern yourself with your "results." This is not a basis for diagnosis, not should we allow it to define who we are.

You're here - working very, very hard - to understand what's occured in your life, coping with ongoing situations - and at the same time you're learning to heal from past abuse. You're coping with a lot right now, so I'd offer that your results are probably skewed BECAUSE of these facts.  xoxox

runner mom

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »

Thanks Calico-

For ex/ I answered absolutely true to "are you suspcious of others' motives" -- I guess the question should be- "are you suspicious of the motives of those who have proven to have an agenda when they do something" and then a separate "how do you feel about strangers?".   I think I answered the questions based on my feelings about H and my mother and not generically... .  I'm fairly sure that if I were really deep in the Paranoid and BPD world with regard to my own issues I'd be a lot happier with my life at times b/c I could just use the same coping tactics my H does and avoid my feelings vs. deal with them!    Thanks for bringing me back to earth!

nhmomof2, I can see how you might be concerned about yourself - after enduring what you have. Please don't concern yourself with your "results." This is not a basis for diagnosis, not should we allow it to define who we are.

You're here - working very, very hard - to understand what's occured in your life, coping with ongoing situations - and at the same time you're learning to heal from past abuse. You're coping with a lot right now, so I'd offer that your results are probably skewed BECAUSE of these facts.  xoxox

selfishshellfish

Relationship status: Married since 1992

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2010, 09:38:43 PM »

Paranoid   ||||||   22%   

Schizoid   ||||||||||||||||||   74%   

Schizotypal   ||||||   26%   

Antisocial   ||||||||||   34%   

Borderline   ||||||||||||||||||   74%   

Histrionic   ||   10%   

Narcissistic   ||||||   30%   

Avoidant   ||||||   22%   

Dependent   ||||||   22%   

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||||   22%   

Schizoid and borderline - o happy day!

I don't disagree. I've long found initiating social relationships difficult and have always preferred to write in my spare time (which I am now trying to make my full-time job).

The moodiness and instability are familiar companions, too. They are a bigger problem than my schizoid tendencies. I try not to act out and succeed quite well, but this is something I want to keep working on.

ennie

Relationship status: Married (together 6 years)

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »

Not sure the point is ever to worry

Some of us are gonna worry no matter what.   

Yes, I've done this before and also come out highest on the Narcissistic.

Interesting that we're part of a minority here (as far as being secondary nons) and we both scored highest in that category.

How very intriguing... .

DreamGirl

(How did Skippy rank?)

I just took the test finally and I, too ranked highest in Narcissistic.  ?  But I also came a close second in Antisocial... .which is actually quite hilarious to me since I'm actually the opposite of anti social... .

I, too, scored highest in narcissistic... .it has been a year or so since taking the test, so I do not remember my score, but it was pretty low.  I am definitely narcissistic in some ways (e.g., I write long posts and am sometimes self righteous or excessively opinionated).  But I have another theory about this... .It is that often, people willing to deal with a mate with a BPD ex are pretty strong people, who are likely to be successful in other areas of their lives and have somewhat strong  "ego strength."  Which, on a test for disorders, shows up more in the narcissistic camp. 

I remember noticing that many of the questions that make you get narcissistic points are ones like, "Are you successful?" or ":)o people value your opinion?" and things like that.  As an attorney in a small town who is well respected, I have empirical evidence that people value my opinion, as they give me money just to tell them what to do.  I do not think this makes me a better person or a more valuable person.  It is just true that people value my opinion.  I also have received a bunch of awards in my field.  I have a very different life, now, and do not know if many would think me successful... .but in general, I have done well at things.  In my regular life, I will not brag about these things, and in the world of my profession, I am an extremely minor player, so it is not that I think I am a big deal... .just that I am successful in some ways and people actually value my opinion (the good lord knows why!).  Again, I see that as just things I was given, not things that make me more valuable as a human being.  I have some confidence in myself based on many kinds of successes, and that confidence is part of what makes me be willing to hang in there dealing with my DH's BPDex.  No amount of belittling she does to me has much impact on my self esteem.  I am being put through the ringer, no doubt; I do things that make me question myself on a regular basis, for sure.  But at my core, I know that I am doing my best and that I am okay and that is what makes it possible to stay in this situation. 

There are lots of things I am not good at.  If the test asked things like, ":)o people sometimes find you to be self-absorbed?" or ":)o people think you talk to much?" or "Are you somewhat chubby?" I would probably say yest to those things.  The test focuses on the narcissist's high opinion of themselves, not on their ability to ignore any unflattering realities about themselves or their inability to recognize the impact of their self-ignorance on others. 

Because of this, I think that the test might have a slight tendency to conflate more "successful" people, and confident people, with narcissistic people, and while I think there is a natural overlap, these are distinct characteristics.  I have a theory that many non-nons, and especially those here, who focus on compassion or they would not stay, are pretty strong people.  For me, I have never chosen an abusive relationship.  My mate did, and he has more classic "self esteem" issues.  But he also has a lot of strength.  I did not choose his ex, but I am able or overconfident enough to endure or to believe I can endure without crumbling. 

What do you guys think?

Rubies

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2010, 03:25:37 AM »

I scored high in paranoid/schizoid and I am okay with that.  I don't consider it a disorder, I consider it survival instinct.

You see, in my BPD mom's extended whack family, I had a sharp sickle held to my throat when I was 12 by her 12 year old cousin.  I showed no fear and talked through it and walked away.

Between the ages of 21 to 25, I was face to face with 3 different serial killers, BEFORE they were caught and walk away.  I knew who and what they were.  I was deeply rattled, but I kept my wits and a poker face.  I needed to move from that area the evil was so thick.  Two weeks after moving, my friend who moved into my room in that house was bludgeoned in her bed by an ex-convict who wanted to go back to prison.

I know when I am in the presence of evil.  After a 17 year marriage to BPD, I recognize the lesser of the evils, too.  Desktop psychology denies the existence of evil.

Paranoid, a bit schizoid, different information processing system than most people?  You bet!   

Alive, healthy and happy?  All that and more!
Haeron

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2010, 11:32:12 PM »

Umm... .this worries me.

Paranoid     54%    

Schizoid    42%    

Schizotypal  62%    

Antisocial    38%    

Borderline    58%    

Histrionic    46%    

Narcissistic    38%    

Avoidant    46%    

Dependent    54%    

Obsessive-Compulsive    38%    

How accurate is this, do ya think?
Readytoquit

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »

Schizoid. 82%. Not surprised at all. I am very aloof, difficult to get to know (not because of fear of others motives, just not that interested), very happy by myself. I think what is probably more accurate is that I am on the ADHD/Autism spectrum somewhere. It's why I am a psychologist--I am interested in why people act like they do, as research subjects--not because I want to know them or "help" them.

I used to think this made me "bad" or something. However, I am OK with me now. I have a small group people I am close to, and those relationships are enough--they sustain me, and I actually do pretty good therapy, because of my objectivity.
King1989

Relationship status: Broke up with her in October of 2010, Filed in April, Divorce was finalized July 8th 2011!

« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2010, 04:35:54 PM »

I don't know what to think of this, but the highest I got was Narcisstic at 40%, I don't understand that at all, because I don't display any of that except for some of those questions were confusing to me, like "I am desireable" well I put it right in the middle because I wasn't sure how to answer that. I don't think I'm not desireable, but I don't think I'm VERY desireable.  I guess that makes me narcisstic though since I didn't say I wasn't... .it's a ball of confusion.

The other two were in the low thirties, and that was Schizoid and Paranoid, which I guess somewhat makes since. I don't trust everyone anymore, ever since I got out of my bp relationship.

Everything else was pretty low.
ennie

Relationship status: Married (together 6 years)

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2010, 12:29:49 PM »

I just took this again... .last time, I scored highest as narcissistic, under 55% tho.  This time, I scored highest on Schizoid (50%), second highest as Narcissistic (48%).  Also scored on antisocial (42%) and Schizotypal (42%).  Lowest on borderline, interestingly (18%). 

The notes on the site Skip refers us to for taking the test is interesting.  The average person scores highest on schizoid, and the author critiques this type as conflating people with disorders and people who are unusual or especially skilled or talented. 

I find this sort of think uncomfortable.  All while growing up, I scored the highest on academic tests at my school.  This was always very embarrassing to me.  Entering law school, I had a 99th percentile LSAT.  I am also a visual artist who has had an art career.  I built my own home with my own hands. I live in a small town and my ideas and input are valued here.  I have testified before congress on a number of occasions.  To answer that I am not especially smart, or that people do not value my opinion, would be dishonest. 

At the same time, I have now been to a good law school and practiced law for ten years.  Though I had a good score on the LSAT, I was not a fantastic law student.  I did well in some areas, average in others.  There were scores of students who were smarter or more hardworking than me, or both.   I did not feel like a smart person there, except insofar as I felt at home with my peers.  Many of my peers are doing amazing things.  I am living in a po-dunk rural town doing little of great interest to the powers that be.   

I supported myself for three years as an artist.  My work was represented by a decent gallery.  This was quite an accomplishment, especially in the context of the small town I inhabit that is full of artists, few achieving much success.  But again, having entered the world of galleries and art, I am on the very bottom rung of talent and success for artists making their living on art, and I only made a living as my standards were exceedingly low. 

I say all of this to make a couple of points.  First, how we see ourselves, and thus how we answer questions of self-image, has so much to do with context and on how those around us see us.  Many people live in urban areas where each person stands out less. In my rural community, far more people could accurately state that their opinion is valued, not because they are the most special person, but because EVERYONE's opinion is valued.  And I got to be the best in my school growing up, whereas in another school district, I might have been more average. 

Second, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  We also live in a culture that insists in false modesty.  I doubt that few people would be willing to state that they are extremely desirable... .because they are supposed to say they are not.  I am chubby, 41, have never been the best looking or the worst.  But my husband really finds me attractive just the way I am, and shows me this and tells me this in a thousand ways.  So am I extremely desirable?  You would say no, if you saw me on the street.  But my husband would say YES!  The point being, having good self esteem allows us to take note of the ways we are valued, not just the ways we are critical of ourselves.  And many of the questions here ask us to assess ourselves in ways that it is hard to do in our culture. 

I do not think that this test is useful for assessing what, if anything, is wrong with us if we do not have existing issues.  In general, popular psychology has the problem of inviting introspection from the perspective that there is something wrong with us.  It is important to keep in mind that these tests were derived in the context of abnormal psychology, where it has already been determined that there IS something wrong, and the test is trying to find out WHAT is wrong.  Psychological labels are not that useful if everything is going okay.  I still find it useful to see a therapist and work on personal growth, but to the degree that I have narcissistic tendencies, this label is less useful than the more obvious awareness that when I am mad, my husband says sometimes I do not provide space for him to talk.  This is true.  This does not need to mean I am bad or diagnosable, but that I am not meeting my desire to hear my husband and have him felt heard by me.  I work on that.  Real issue with real people are not just about noting and labeling our negative qualities, but more about learning how to be able to be responsive to the needs of ourselves and those around us without a whole lot of judgment. 

I think abnormal psych diagnostic tools are useful when there are chronic problems.  My BPD ex wife in law has these:  She drinks to excess most night.  She has violent fights with everyone she has lived with or dated to my knowledge, with the exception of her two kids.  She has never had a job for more than a few months.  She is chronically miserable, occasionally suicidal.  None of this is her fault... .it is everyone else's fault.  She states that she has been raped by most men she has dated.  Her cars die every 8 months, no matter how nice or new.  She feels her life has been ruined. 

While she feels these problems are all other people's fault, even she would say she has problems.  She is upset to the point of doing violence to herself or others at least several times a year.  I have never done this... .ok, I punched a girl when I was 8.  Point is, she needs some help.  What kind of help, should she choose to pursue it, is the job of diagnostic tests.  Giving her drugs to fix depression when she needs DBT is the kind of error that is made without accurate diagnosis. 

I get that if someone has been married to a BPD person for 10 years, one's sense of self may be a bit skewed.  But I want to note that while the BPD person may be saying you are bad, it is a good idea to look at the way your life is going.  If you are honest enough to take this test, you are probably honest enough to notice if stuff is going wrong, and probably honest enough to seek help from a therapist.  I do, when I am having a hard time, though I have no diagnosis.  A therapist is a far more helpful resource than a test, because he or she can help us to see where we are not full honest or able to see ourselves.  While I think it is important to address major mental health issues WE have that may be masked due to the presence of a mentally ill or disordered person in our lives, I also feel concerned about the focus of folks who read these kinds of boards on assessing mental heath issues when that is really not the issue. 

resend_end

Relationship status: Living together, common law marriage, been together for 7 years

« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2010, 12:45:38 PM »

Paranoid    30%

Schizoid    62%

Schizotypal 22%

Antisocial    38%

Borderline    18%

Histrionic    22%    

Narcissistic    62%    

Avoidant    18%

Dependent    22%    

Obsessive-Compulsive 30%

Not sure how I can be tied for the highest, but I have to say I probably identify myself more as Schizoid than Narcissistic, although I admit I do have tendencies in that category as well.  I do feel that I am awesome, and that I deserve the good things that come to me.  I feel like I am a lucky person, and that it's sort of a karma thing.  I disagree with the Narcissism though, since I am NOT demanding in relationships - I swing more toward preferring to have my space and independence.  I do show a limited range of emotion - most of the time happy.  I'm an upbeat, positive optimist.  I don't show much anger, fear, worry, suspicion, paranoia, etc.  I just feel those things less, even when things go horribly wrong.  I somehow usually look on the bright side, even if not at first.
ymistlhr

Relationship status: married

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 49%

Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 53%

Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% 53%

Antisocial |||||| 30% 47%

Borderline |||||||||||| 46% 47%

Histrionic |||||| 26% 43%

Narcissistic |||||||||| 38% 41%

Avoidant |||||| 30% 39%

Dependent |||| 18% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 50% 40%

I don't like mine much. Now what to do to work on it. The first scores are mine the second are web averages.
Goose

Relationship status: Living apart, 3 years.

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2011, 03:31:42 PM »

Highest score on antisocial with 54% and Schizoid coming in second with 50%. I did some 2-hour questionaire with a psychologist once aswell - I'm not sure what test it was but I did score twice in antisocial and 5 times in depressive at that time. That's 3 years ago though and I was on sickleave for depression then. I don't take it too seriously. I am an open book, but I very rarely let anyone into the core of me to the point that I let myself genuinly feel for them. When I do it's for life though. I can empathise and understand but I don't often sympathise.
ymistlhr

« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2011, 05:12:18 PM »

Paranoid |||| 14% 49%

Schizoid |||||||||||| 42% 53%

Schizotypal |||| 18% 53%

Antisocial |||||||||| 34% 47%

Borderline |||||| 22% 47%

Histrionic |||||| 22% 43%

Narcissistic |||||||||| 38% 41%

Avoidant || 10% 39%

Dependent |||| 18% 37%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 38% 40%

took this again today, things change  Smiling (click to insert in post)
Auspicious
Retired Staff

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »

Paranoid 46%    

Schizoid 70%    

Schizotypal 46%    

Antisocial 46%    

Borderline 38%    

Histrionic 26%    

Narcissistic 30%    

Avoidant 26%    

Dependent 22%    

Obsessive-Compulsive 54%    

Interesting ... .don't think I'll share it with my wife (ammo!)  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Wonder if I should share it with my therapist.

Have you read the Lessons?
BlueCat

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »

I posted another poll elsewhere and got directed to this one  Smiling (click to insert in post)

In order of most to least

Schizotypal    50%    

Antisocial     46%

Schizoid        42%

Borderline    34%    

Histrionic        34%    

Narcissistic    34%    

Dependent    26%    

Obsessive-Compulsive    22%    

Avoidant            18%

Paranoid     10%     

Upnorth

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2011, 03:49:08 AM »

Schizotypal  82%

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Well, never felt uncomfortable in close relations. But I certainly is a bit peculiar and unconventional in some areas.   
Bluepanda

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »

This should be interesting, Even though these kinds of things aren't very accurate. Here's my results

Paranoid:    Moderate

Schizoid:    Moderate

Schizotypal:    low

Antisocial:    Low

Borderline:    Low

Histrionic:    Low

Narcissistic:    Low

Avoidant:    Moderate

Dependent:    High

Obsessive-Compulsive:   Moderate

www.4degreez.com/misc/persona... .sorder_test.mv
WalrusGumboot

Relationship status: My divorce was final in April, 2012.

Two years out and getting better all the time!

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »

Schizoid - 70%    Nothing else scored above 50. Lowest was Dependent - 10%

I noticed a lot of people scoring highest in the Schizoid category. Maybe this is due to our isolation we experience with our pwBPD and our adaptation to it?

"If your're going through hell, keep going..." Winston Churchill
Auspicious
Retired Staff

« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2011, 11:16:46 AM »

Schizoid - 70%    Nothing else scored above 50. Lowest was Dependent - 10%

I noticed a lot of people scoring highest in the Schizoid category. Maybe this is due to our isolation we experience with our pwBPD and our adaptation to it?

My guess is we are drawn to "vibrant", highly emotional people who we think can fill in the missing parts of our personalities ... .

Have you read the Lessons?
Aurylian
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »

I scored high here too.  A bit of the chicken and egg.  I know that I tend to want to be alone when dealing with junk at home.  However, my first W (wish I still had her) was Auspicious described.

If you act like a victim and blame the other person, you're missing an opportunity to grow.

The Ride

« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:39 AM »

My highest was the obsessive-compulsive with 62%  I knew I had some of these traits too, I just didn't know it was so high, wow.  I always joke to my friends that I'm a germ-o- phobe, Laugh out loud (click to insert in post), I always have purell on hand.  I wash my hands 50 times a day, but this could be also because I have an autoimmune disease and am afraid of getting sick?  

I do have a question about my 2nd highest score which is anti-social with 50%.  I noticed it's in the same category as borderline, narcissists, and histrionic.  I'm wondering if this is why I was attracted to my ex BPD in the first place?  Just curious.  Tia!
havana

Relationship status: Widower

« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »

I'm pretty low on everything. I guess I have no personality

Paranoid |||||| 22%

Schizoid |||||| 46%

Schizotypal ||| 30%

Antisocial ||||| 30%

Borderline ||||| 22%

Histrionic |||| 14% 

Narcissistic |||| 34%

Avoidant |||| 18%

Dependent |||||| 26%

OCD ||||| 22%

Life is short. Shorter for some than others.
Skip
Site Director

« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »

I do have a question about my 2nd highest score which is anti-social with 50%.

It's probably from killing all those germs.  :)o you "soap" slowly to make them suffer?   Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

On a more serious note, personal inventory is about us.  This test is a crude measurement of how we process and serves as a starting point to begin our self examination. Sure it is possible that we acquired some traits by sitting on a toilet seat at the airport - that's Freudian -  Smiling (click to insert in post) - but that is that important here?

What is important is whether some of these traits are taking us in a direction that is not fulfilling for us and how we can become mindful of them.

OTH
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Single

It's not too late to make better choices

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2011, 04:46:01 PM »

Paranoid        10%    49%

Schizoid       54%    53%

Schizotypal    42%    53%

Antisocial            30%    47%

Borderline        10%    47%

Histrionic        10%    43%

Narcissistic        46%    41%

Avoidant        10%    39%

Dependent        10%    37%

Obsessive-Compulsive        14%    40%

I'm only above average in Narcissim and Schizoid

Mary Oliver:  Someone I loved gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 8  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Links and Information
CLINICAL INFORMATION
The Big Picture
5 Dimensions of Personality
BPD? How can I know?
Get Someone into Therapy
Treatment of BPD
Full Clinical Definition
Top 50 Questions