Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 15, 2024, 06:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help My BPD husband turned my son against me  (Read 400 times)
Vm.win03
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: June 29, 2018, 05:33:36 PM »

Hello families,
This is my first message to this group. We were married, divorced and remarried to the same person believing he was changed. We have another daughter too after the second marriage to the same person. I was wrong. I wasn't aware of the disorder by then. Now my BPD husband took complete control over everything including my son. My BPD husband turned my teen son completely against me by brainwashing him that I am trying to destroy the family. My husband is making my son mentally sick like him. My son is willingly allowing my husband to abuse him and go against me if I try to rescue him. The dad and son are not willing to take any counseling either. They both are saying I have mental illness. How can I explain and rescue my son from this situation? My son is strongly against separation again for his baby sister.

Thank you,
v
pearlsw

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

"Be kind whenever possible, it is always possible"

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »

Hi Vm.win03,

What are the ages of the kids and do you have any way to get the kids into family counseling? These kinds of things are not easy to undo I think without professional assistance, and even then it can be a big uphill climb.

Can you describe more about how and why your husband did this?

with deep compassion, pearl.

Walk on a rainbow trail, walk on a trail of song, and all about you will be beauty. There is a way out of every dark mist, over a rainbow trail. - Navajo Song
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 07:28:02 PM »

I'd like to join Pearl in welcoming you to the site.  Are you still married and what is the state of your relationship generally?  I can imagine how awful that has to be for you, having experienced some degree of parental alienation myself.  If you are all living together that has to be really hard.  Maybe you can give us a little more of your story so that we can understand how best to support you.

You've come to the right place, and it's great that you reached out for support.  What other support do you have?  Have you sought any professional advice?

Love and light x      

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
Mutt
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 07:45:15 PM »

Hi vm.win03,

Id like to join the others and welcome you to the family. I’m glad that you decided to join us. Welcome!

Excerpt
Maybe you can give us a little more of your story so that we can understand how best to support you.

Im sorry that you’re going through this. I’m going through something similar now, can you tell us what your son is saying and doing? How is your H influencing your son?

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest