Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 11:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She played me for months  (Read 442 times)
hmf2234

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: September 27, 2019, 06:51:33 AM »

Mod note: This post was split from the following thread as it merited its own discussion: https://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=339370.0

hmf2234,
Yea she tried to reach out to me twice in an indirect way the next day and a week later. What was the conversation you had after your first NC period and how did it end if you don’t mind me asking?

The first NC period lasted from may 12th until june 6th. She was blowing up my phone, called maybe 5 times in a row so I eventually caved in and just picked up. She had already moved to florida for some random guy (all while trying to keep it a secret from me, but i knew the truth anyways). I digress... the reason she called was to ask me to take our dog from her parents house in NY since she would not be coming back from florida until at least the holidays and her parents refused to look after the dog... she claimed the place she is moving to doesn't allow dogs.

This was also a lie because I already knew this new guy of hers already had a dog of his own. Clearly a manipulation move on her end to keep me as a backup, what better way to do that than for me to keep her dog right? would always give her a reason to call me under the pretense of "how is my dog doing". I couldn't give her an answer on the spot since I was caught off guard while I was at work. So I told her i'd get back to her.

After 2 days of thinking and realizing she was lying about not being able to take the dog, I decided to call her back and give her a big NO, but of course she had me blocked so my phone call didn't go through. So she calls me back on june 11th which sparked our last conversation. She basically called and said:

"you never got back to me about the dog... but nevermind... i'm coming back to NY this weekend and picking up the dog myself. Thanks...

me: Why are you thanking me

her: for being useless as usual

me:... ummm... ok... goodbye

her:  *made an audible sigh as if she was appalled that I just said goodbye*  ugh... ok... , BYE!"

And that was our last 1min and 30sec conversation. Been NC since then even though she has tried calling multiple times about 2 months after our last NC.

Altough she was calling me everyday, calling me "love" and lots of romantic stuff, she was lining up the next "victim", her actual "big love" (she says now that he is the man she loved the most til now and she met him two weeks ago)... She called me and said she was thinking of get out of the country. And said that was not related to any other man. Anyway, that's it for me. So i was here ready to work things out and she was thinking of leaving the country, that was a proof that she was not interested in me. But there was more to it. She changed her relationship status on Facebook to being in a relationship (second time in a month that she lies to me about not having anyone else, and starting a r/s in facebook, wtf?). Turns out that this new bf lives in that other country and she will go with him. Also, i discovered a lot of other stuff: She cheated on me several times in the past, while she was still in a relationship with me, she stole money from me...

All i have to say is WOW... this is almost verbatim what my ex did to me. She played me for months under the pretense of "lets work on getting back together", but meanwhile she was lining up a scenario to move to florida for some guy she just had met on tinder, but like your story she also said her move to florida was not related to any guy Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). I got strung along the entire way, and up until our last conversation she still never admitted she moved to florida to be with another man. She has been in florida since may and currently they are "soulmates" and he is the light that "brightens her soul". smh. Crazy how similar our stories are.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 11:45:47 AM by once removed » Logged
Pytagoras

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 08:26:02 AM »

hmf2234,

Maybe we shouldn't address this matters here, because this is a topic of Coldknight, but i've read your entire story in your "Ex fiance(GF) moved across the country for a guy she met 30 days prior" Topic, and there are much more related stuff, and the timmings are also very similar:

* Me and her lived together and splited August / September last year.
* November / December, she broke up with me, her ex- came to live with her. January we were back together and lived very good moments.
* May / June, she dated other guy and i knew nothing about it.
* July, she tried to work out things with me.
* July, she started with another guy, hiding it from me, but things didn't work up with him. All i know is that the guy put her stuff at the door so she can pick it up.
* August, she return saying she loves me, she missed me alot, cried, etc.
* She told me she was going to another city with her cousin, turns out, that she went to a new guy (her actual bf) family house, to meet his family;
* September, 15th, all that i stated above, and now, NC for 12 days. Smiling (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest