Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 02:35:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help  (Read 331 times)
Chant
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Friend
Relationship status: living together

« on: May 17, 2020, 07:47:49 AM »

I can't believe how comforting 'Stop Walking on Eggshells' has been to me. I had started to believe many of the nasty and incorrect accusations! 
I have been diagnosed with acute amyloid leukemia. My caregiver I believe has BPD.  Because of the isolation caused by my immune system and Covid 19, things have been getting worse and worse.
I was becoming depressed. He has been angry with me for weeks as I get chemotherapy and try to recover. He "inadvertently" read my Cancer Journal where I recorded a horrible argument where he forced me to write that "I needed him" or he would not drive me to the hospital for treatments and he was going to quit as my caregiver.
 I will be admitted to hospital for 4 to 6 weeks in June and must have a caregiver when I return home for at least 2 months.
Yesterday he threatened to call the police...no law has been broken...he just wants to punish me with threats. He threatened to call my cancer team at the hospital and have my bone marrow transplant cancelled until I have a full psychological assessment.  I don't want to involve my family and cause more worry for them. My caregiver has lived with me off and on for about 20 years. Most of that time he has been unable to work so I have provided food and shelter. We were once in a romantic relationship but the last time he moved back in to my house about 8 years ago, I said we had to maintain a friendship relationship due to huge debt that he has that I am unwilling to take responsibility for.  Caregiving now when I need it to save my life and the increased anger from my caregiver is affecting my well being as i try to recover from cancer.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest